Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

UCL-De-Bruynes-Stunning-Drive-Earns-City-Draw-Against-Real-Madrid-in-Semi-Final.jpeg

camel-angry-roar-desert-gob4n013wv6k2rnh.gif

Camavinga is a really, really special player.

I just hope he's one of those to get hounded out by their **** president and fan base in the next few years when the team starts to struggle because I'd take him all day long.
Camavinga & Vini Jnr are the two Superstars Real have. Camavinga's physicality, intelligence & skill are frightening for one so young.

We already know from bitter experience what Vini's capable of. Two brilliant players...

As suspected, it was a fabricated picture by a TV broadcaster, you’d assume Spanish, with no such touchline technology existing and no chip being in the ball. Mard arses. Ancelotti was even saying that the technology shows it was out, despite there being no such thing in existence/operation.

Ancelotti needs to shut his fat fucking gob, the fat ****.

As suspected, it was a fabricated picture by a TV broadcaster, you’d assume Spanish, with no such touchline technology existing and no chip being in the ball. Mard arses. Ancelotti was even saying that the technology shows it was out, despite there being no such thing in existence/operation.

yeah i think folk forget madrid got possession of play again and then gave it away. doubt they'd have been too bothered if it led to a goal for them. bastards

Look, I am not wanting to slag our guys off and nor have I done so. It was a decent performance. But at the same time, over the last 4 weeks they have lost to Girona, Real Sociedad and Villarreal, so it's not like a 1-1 draw is some fabulous achievement.

They obviously had a game plan of standing off us and hitting us on the break. They pressed us way less than most premier league teams would have done. And in the first half, despite us playing well and seemingly controlling the game, their plan worked. In the 2nd half when the upped the tempo somewhat more, they had us on the back foot for a large part of the half and I think it was fortunate that we scored and not them.

I think we should have enough to beat them at our place, but it is far from a foregone conclusion.
Fair comment, but several of their stars didn't play in those losses, they are going all out for CL. Their strongest team played last night, except for the one defensive suspension.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.