Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

Well, I for one thought although not that dynamic, we played well and controlled that game for large parts. We didn't want to turn it into a basketball game, like last year. We have the Etihad to come and will have better conditions for us and god forbid better officials.

Some of the comments in this thread just beggar belief!

If you want to know how last night's match went, look at the post match reactions from Ancelotti & Guardiola.

Nuff said...

Was thinking that. Not often seen Guardiola so happy in an interview.

A definite 6 games left, hopefully 7.
Put out the strongest team possible in every game. These players can make history.
Imho we need to rotate for Everton then go full strength from there in. We do have a small Margin for error in the league assuming Arsenal win all their last three.
As for those flapping about last night ? I do wonder how many are the instant gratification kids born since the naughties .

More cautious than you. Real can be not playing very well, and then kill you with a lightning-fast transition. We must play with what is now our habitual rigour. Feel much, much better with that back line. Just wish Nathan could be back.
I think it'll be 1-0 or 2-1. And I'll take that with open arms.
A win is all that's needed, but we are capable of blowing them away, let's not shy away from how good we can be.

Wenger chatting shit on bein I see. What a bitter ****. You'd think working for fifa he'd know the laws of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.