Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

The thing is Real Madrid won’t be happy with this result but they will also fancy themselves winning next week…. I’m not going to lie to myself and say this was a good performance we got lucky tonight crumbled after their goal why do think automatically we will be totally different next week ? We got tough game at Everton away fighting for their lives we need to drop players
Crumbled? We fucking equalized, you daft bell sniff.

Ref thought he was at Hough End reffing 22 pissheads, absolutely clueless.
I actually thing that headphone in his ear had music playing through it as he was away with the fairies most of the game.

I would have took a draw with these shithouses before kick off, fuckin flinging themselves to the ground all the time. We played fantastic tonight, was on the ropes a couple of times but we handled them better this time around.

Roll on next week, we'll batter this mob.

Super kev.

the score dictates “half time” get them back to the Etihad and let’s get behind the team and make it a fortress

Get that Etihad bouncing blue boys an knock these cheating Spanish cunts out.
I think we'll blow them away in the first 30 minutes.

We know by the players tonight, We wanted a result to take back to The Etihad and were happy with the draw. The players and fans know we are a different animal at home.

Last edited:
I think it was Bernardo who said after the Bayern draw that we deliberately played for a low-scoring result out there. I imagine it was the same tonight.

It was a gamble, of course, but maybe going for broke tonight could've been an even larger one.

Utterly disgusting from BT sport here. Humphrey is a shite host anyway but outwardly posting this shit

That utter piece of a turd under my shoe should be crushed under the same shoe and if I ever come across that hole in the atmosphere he will be. Why does he make feel so violent? The horrible little man.

Last edited:
That was a really high quality game in conditions we aren’t used to, a ref that was allowing them in particular way too much and we’ve come away with a draw at the Bernebau.

It’s a great result and great performance, we were never going to win the tie tonight, the important thing was not to lose it and we’ve given ourselves a brilliant chance.

Well done all of them.
Imagine if we ever get a ref like that…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.