Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

The thing is Real Madrid won’t be happy with this result but they will also fancy themselves winning next week…. I’m not going to lie to myself and say this was a good performance we got lucky tonight crumbled after their goal why do think automatically we will be totally different next week ? We got tough game at Everton away fighting for their lives we need to drop players
Real Madrid won’t be happy because they realise what they are up against. We got lucky, we crumbled, WTF have you been drinking

Smash Everton on Sunday and I can see the footballing world holding a minute's applause for Neville’s suicide

Just to clarify that image going around, it isn't official in anyway. BEIN (owned by Qatar) have created that image. Which makes sense as the red line isn't even on the outside edge of the white line.

The thing is if no one have something from that, let's be first to create it.

these sort of things would never be shown in any capacity years ago sadly anything goes these days,
we would all do the same if it was madrid against the scum as we did when real played the dippers, i have no problem with that, its that gormless talentless **** joke humphreys sniggering in the background trying to wind up city fans posting this.
We would do it but we’re not being paid to be impartial

Just to clarify that image going around, it isn't official in anyway. BEIN (owned by Qatar) have created that image. Which makes sense as the red line isn't even on the outside edge of the white line.

How has nobody pointed out the red line isn't in line with the edge of the white line?

"Technology" my arse. This is just some 3D model made by a BEIN intern in Blender to cause arguments.

A properly professional away performance. Whilst I might think we maybe could have put it to bed tonight, over committing and chasing that could well have bitten us on the arse. I think they'll struggle when we turn the tempo up next week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.