Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

I get what you are saying but I don’t want a single non blue to enjoy our success, he should celebrate when we concede, I wouldn’t want it any other way. You carry on Rio ya fucking ****.
I get you but it's a British football presentation and I think it's disgusting for a European competition. It's so obvious he (and the rest) want us to fail, they should be fired.

I can understand some frustration - it was a hard game to watch. The exuberance of our game was missing. Real kept it out of reach.

It's predictable. A Champions League Semi against one of Ancelotti's best sides is going to play out like that.

At home, there is still a chance we can get to that level. Otherwise, we are going to have to graft it out.

Great. I love this season. Arsenal pulled out all the stops last weekend and turned in a masterclass in gamesmanship, rather than give up the title. Real did a brilliant job of taking the wind out of our sails. Those are the real tests. Not the level you reach in expressing yourself on your good days. But facing and overcoming the challenges from the best, most methodical and organised opponents, determined to win above all else.

Any idea why pep didn’t make a sub? Last time we played real they did the exact same thing. Started with Kroos and modric then brought on the youngsters to run at tired legs.

Remind me who we were playing
Nothing special about this RM team , a couple of decent kids and 2 old as fk midfielders ,
Their league position speaks for itself.
I get it everyone thinks they’ve got the god given right to win this shit or they have a special hoodoo over it , but then again so did B/Munich and we put them back in there box . we shouldn’t give them that respect and I’m pretty confident we won’t at our place , job done by Pep, all level at half time without really moving out of 3rd gear , but if we’re on our gane next week I’ll have my flight booked by kick off 2nd half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.