Real Madrid (A) - Tues 9th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel very confident especially first leg away, we will put anyone to sword at home no typical city anymore we are the real deal and real would have been crying when they drew us that’s the stature of the club now

Seems like the roof will indeed be closed, shouldn’t make much of a difference but bizarre UEFA allowed it

Hmm, was is the Arsenal game we did this last season?

I remember it being alright on the night but didn't Pep say it didn't really work afterwards? Also feel like it's a little harsh on Lewis given he's been great the last two games.

Having said all that, Bernardo could probably play in goal in matches like these and have a blinder so wouldn't concern me if it is him.
Rico left back I feel is the best option.

Not sure why they would beee permission to close their roof. It’s theirs. Be it open or closed that is surely their choice?

I can’t see how it matters a jot. If their fans are louder as a result, so will ours.

Roof on a football stadium is just pure ‘look at me’. Cunts.

Think on X reports they have been allowed to close the roof. Imagine if the Etihad had a roof and we tried the same. New CAS charges would occur!
UefA imo as blatant as you like for their anointed favourites.....
FFS in the six nations the away team decide if they want the roof open or not in Cardiff.
In all fairness makes no odds to Wales we're shit.

Not sure why they would beee permission to close their roof. It’s theirs. Be it open or closed that is surely their choice?

I can’t see how it matters a jot. If their fans are louder as a result, so will ours.

Roof on a football stadium is just pure ‘look at me’. Cunts.

Well, they rely on the atmosphere to gain advantage. Same as Liverpool. They'll try to copy Liverpool and have periods of dominance. It depends on us whether we will allow it. Our pass completion at Anfield was a bit average. We should do better this time in order to control the game. Kovacic/Grealish instead of Alvarez should help. All of KDB, Foden and Haaland should do better too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.