Real Madrid (A) - Tues 9th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m more worried by the ISIS threat.
What's bonkers is that if a bomb were to be detonated (hugely unlikely of course, but still) surely having the roof closed would increase the power of the blast (by not allowing the pressure to dispel into the atmosphere). Yet still UEFA have rolled over for this stupid request.

BENT AS FUCK.

Forgot about him , **** smashed kevs face in so i hope kev kicks the shit out of him
Don’t forget he did a waist high on his international teammate Gundo in the first leg too. He’s an absolute **** and I hope we make him look like the liability he is.

Dear Mr Southgate. Thankyou for trying to destroy my football teams season. You really have done a fantastic job. It's probably the only thing you’ve ever done with any conviction you useless fucking waistcoat wearing cuckold ****! I did say 'trying' though, because you're going to fail. We're MANCHESTER FUCKING CITY and we're made of proper stuff. Now fuck off to them Rag bastards, there's a good horse faced boy.
Brilliant

I’m usually pessimistic but I reckon we’ll get a couple of goals up and then just keep the ball and toy with them.

Not keeping a clean sheet obvs though.

3-1, 70% possession.

And you’ve got to factor in how much Pep fucking hates these with every molecule of DNA in his being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.