Real Madrid (A) - Tues 9th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, what a surprise! UEFA give the OK for Real Madrid to close the roof. UEFA have now set a favourable precedence for Real Madrid. In important future home games Real Madrid won’t have to ask UEFA if they can close the roof. And to think, Real Madrid still want to form a Super League. Ceferin and UEFA are cunts. They want nothing more than Real Madrid to get to the CL final in London, probably against PSG. I hope Pep and the players use the closed roof for a better atmosphere to spur them on tonight.

I’m usually pessimistic but I reckon we’ll get a couple of goals up and then just keep the ball and toy with them.

Not keeping a clean sheet obvs though.

3-1, 70% possession.

And you’ve got to factor in how much Pep fucking hates these with every molecule of DNA in his being.
I’ll have some of what you’re smoking mate, love the optimism but no way is this going to be that easy.

Well, what a surprise! UEFA give the OK for Real Madrid to close the roof. UEFA have now set a favourable precedence for Real Madrid. In important future home games Real Madrid won’t have to ask UEFA if they can close the roof. And to think, Real Madrid still want to form a Super League. Ceferin and UEFA are cunts. They want nothing more than Real Madrid to get to the CL final in London, probably against PSG. I hope Pep and the players use the closed roof for a better atmosphere to spur them on tonight.
why do they want to close the roof?

Booooo the cunts even louder, must have killed them that we won it last year , the knives will be out for us starting with this obvious ploy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.