Real Madrid (A) - Tues 9th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing under a closed roof they may be used playing under closed smacks of unfair advantage like playing on a plakky pitch.
Not happy so I’m going to bin my 1-3 prediction and go 1-5 now.
So how do you like that Real Madrid?

Does anyone else feel more relaxed/excited towards the champions league now? Like I’m genuinely looking forward too tonight. After winning it last season and what came with it my opinion towards the CL has changed. I just get nervous about the league.
No, my stomach’s been churning all afternoon. Heaven help me at 8pm.

To make the atmosphere better and to their advantage
oh, I get that... is that what they actually said to Uefa though... "...to give is an advantage."? Or did they say for some other reason - surely, Uefa cannot allow such a partisan approach.

oh, I get that... is that what they actually said to Uefa though... "...to give is an advantage."? Or did they say for some other reason - surely, Uefa cannot allow such a partisan approach.
it is not raining so there is no other reason to close it , they think it will give them an advantage and uefa have obliged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.