Real Madrid (A) - Tues 9th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like i need to do this again

COME ON BLUEBOYS

Please score first and take no risks , clean sheet is out of the question but just be confident and dont panic . Fuck uefa and the roof tactic

Can’t help but feel like our fragility at the back is going to cost us tonight.

Dreading watching the through ball for the runners in behind, making the outside-in run from the wing.

We definitely have enough to win on a good night, but after the heroics of last year against these, I can’t help but feel like Ancelloti has a plan to exploit our weaknesses.

That said, if we can keep the ball the way we did at the Etihad last season, there’s no reason we can’t do damage to them, either.

So, will it be a tight, cagey 0-0?

Or will one of these teams “have a night”???

COME ON, CITY!!!

Madrid trying to do everything off the pitch to win.
Shows just how much they fear us now. The hammering we gave them at the Etihad last season has spooked them. Who would have ever thought: The mighty Real Madrid shitting themselves about playing little citeh. That’s the measure of just how far we have come.

At least they won't (or at least shouldn't) be parking all 11 players in their own box. Perhaps we'll finally see Haaland released with some long balls at last.

How are the nerves, you crazy bunch? I've been fine up to now. But I feel them beginning to kick in now.....

View attachment 113445
2:30 to kick off and that pic has reminded me of my dear old Gran (who lived on Horton Rd and used to “listen” to the score at Maine Rd from the front steps of her house!) used to say, “I’m starting to feel
It in my water!”

Yes, starting to get a few butterflies about which City is going to show up…one will batter them, one will get battered by them, and one could pass them to death and try to save it for the Etihad next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.