Real Madrid (A) - Tues 9th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m usually pessimistic but I reckon we’ll get a couple of goals up and then just keep the ball and toy with them.

Not keeping a clean sheet obvs though.

3-1, 70% possession.

And you’ve got to factor in how much Pep fucking hates these with every molecule of DNA in his being.

There's no chance in hell Real will let City get couple of goals and toying them at their own backyard.

What you need more than anything against this Madrid attack is your best 1v1 duel-winners. Ours are Walker and Ake. Those two injuries in my opinion change our approach. I know Pep was like “we need to hurt them, punish them” but don’t be surprised if we are extremely cautious and try to leave with a draw. Attacking too much could actually be our undoing without our two best 1v1 defenders. A draw would be like a win in this game.

2:30 to kick off and that pic has reminded me of my dear old Gran (who lived on Horton Rd and used to “listen” to the score at Maine Rd from the front steps of her house!) used to say, “I’m starting to feel
It in my water!”

Yes, starting to get a few butterflies about which City is going to show up…one will batter them, one will get battered by them, and one could pass them to death and try to save it for the Etihad next week!
That was handy for getting to and from the ground. You could leave at full time, and be home in time to hear the dulcet tones of James Alexander Gordon.

I have to admit I lost the plot, I thought this was happening tomorrow, so my superstitious pre-match rituals, which usually starts at dawn until kick-off, has been limited to less than 3 hours. I apologise

No point trying to out-think Pep. I'm not there so can't even lose my voice for a .000000001% influence on this.
Just sit back and enjoy the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.