Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

Our defence will improve, theirs wont though
Debatable, Casimero is a big miss for them and we by-passed their midfield pretty easily because of that. Depending on his availability next game, i think we could see a different setup. TBH i think it is better for us that he plays, without him we were cutting them apart at will and we got a bit OTT with the pressing because of that. A little more reserved and we control the second leg, probably bagging a couple goals and controlling out the second half of next week.

Great game of football, but i was gutted when i walked out - we allowed them back in the game and now have made it hard for ourselves, 1 knackered and we have Leeds on Saturday, then have to go to Madrid and go again.

We needed to keep Modric quiet as he was pulling strings for them.

we just need to score 1 more than them - so hope Walker is fit.

dont put talkshite on the drive home could be a long one
it'll be full of bait today like last night

take care blue
Bait it truly is. It's a shame so many people fall for it. Their operating model is to say things that will result in the most people calling in and kicking off so they can gain more listeners. I find it quite amusing actually, I don't think they dislike city it's just that they know city fans will bite. It's defiantly car crash radio.

Won't Casemiro's likely return tighten them up then?

Cancelo's returning but his strength is creativity, going forward, might be tricky him against Vinicius in a foot race.

Personally can't see Walker fit until maybe the last match. Fingers crossed!
Walker is massive. I think if he's been fit we'd already be booking for Paris. You're bang on about Cancelo.

I would just like to welcome MANCHESTER CITY TO THE ELITE LEVEL.
We have finally made it and last night game made the watching public sit up and notice,

we belong on the elite level and everybody watching last night now knows Manchester city are a major club
if last night game did not plant the seed (Manchester city) to the watching world, then nothing will ?

Am so proud to be a lifelong Manchester city, and last night I can go to my grave knowing we can play with the elite and beat them. We earned the respect of the best club in the world and 14 times winners of the Champions League winners

I would just like to welcome MANCHESTER CITY TO THE ELITE LEVEL.
We have finally made it and last night game made the watching public sit up and notice,

we belong on the elite level and everybody watching last night now knows Manchester city are a major club
if last night game did not plant the seed (Manchester city) to the watching world, then nothing will ?

Am so proud to be a lifelong Manchester city, and last night I can go to my grave knowing we can play with the elite and beat them. We earned the respect of the best club in the world and 14 times winners of the Champions League winners
We earned their respect when we beat them 2-1 in front of their own crowd a couple of years ago I suspect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.