Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

FFS Mahrez lived up to his namesake last night. Piss poor from him - how many times does he bury that chance just after half-time.

Shite decision making aswell not to square it to Foden which would've undoubtedly put the tie to bed at 3-0.

Football served up on a different planet. I’m still drooling. What a game. What a side we have. Thank you Pep. Best football I’ve ever seen. It’s just like watching Brazil… no it’s just like watching City. There’s a song we should be singing for sure

What a game. We were magnificent. Yes we conceded three avoidable goals and it may well bite us on the arse, but at the moment I am just enjoying how good we are and how good that game was.

On our way back home now and having had time to take in the match. Just wow what a great game, great atmosphere. I wont mention the fucking music on the concourse oh shit I just did !.

Thought all our lads played great, and we at times had RM shitting themselves everytime we attacked. But when you have a world class striker he only needs half a chance.

Great spectacle but far too open for much of the game. When we calmed it down and passed the ball around we were in complete control and always going to win. Letting it get frantic and end to end is what cost us. And crap finishing as per, of course.

will our attackers practice finishing chances in training during the next week?
i think they wont and it shows...

On our way back home now and having had time to take in the match. Just wow what a great game, great atmosphere. I wont mention the fucking music on the concourse oh shit I just did !.

Thought all our lads played great, and we at times had RM shitting themselves everytime we attacked. But when you have a world class striker he only needs half a chance.
dont put talkshite on the drive home could be a long one
it'll be full of bait today like last night

take care blue

Well you couldn't take your eyes off that one. City will do these next time imo,
start like they did today and let them rip again, hopefully with the full back four.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.