Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

Unfortunately this is what we're becoming. That's a disgrace lol
Some very gleeful faces there. Isn’t that Madrid fans who have managed to get tickets in the home stands?

If not, what the fuck are the so happy about?

loved it last night,its all we ever dreamed of while we were up and down the leagues like a yoyo,were in the big time,globally known and pissing off the scum,can it seriously get any better,forget 6 of the goals last night and if we had baged a 1-0 in the 93rd minute every one would have been buzing and going crazy

Only just watched the highlights. It wasn't as noticeable (where I sit) that Laporte should've gone across on the 2nd goal. Arguably Eddie could've come out sooner to narrow the angle too.

Apart from that we were unlucky, except for Mahrez shooting into the side netting. He should've tried slipping that across for Foden.

Barring that we were excellent and proved we are the most entertaining team in Europe - which would happen more if teams in the PL were braver.

Good result.
We take a 1 goal lead to next week.
The way that Real play (very open) I can see us scoring at least 2 goals, may be more. That then puts the pressure on them, as they will have to score at least 3 or 4 to progress.

since 1960 the final between RM and Eintracht Frankfurt was accepted as the best game ever, by pundits all over the media mainly the press, obviously, but also TV, and the cinema via Pathe News. Last night's game deserves to be remembered as on a par with that game. Barely a trace of shit-house tactics: the contrast with the thuggery from AM could not be greater, a credit to both clubs. I can only speculate, but surely to fcuk waverers/tourists/neutrals can only have been impressed with City, it's the best kind of publicity. Just need to finish the job in Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.