Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

It was a great game.

FOR A NEUTRAL !!
I fck gained another 10 years.

We looked clinical the first 15 min. Than went back to wasting. Defensively we had one of the worst games although I realise we did play a great team. I’m sure having Walker and Cancelo back will help a lot as our play depends on our full backs.

I’m ok we won. I expect us to win there as well. 4-3 flattered then as the penalty as really unlucky. Let alone if it should’ve been given.
We missed so many sitters. And this is exactly how Real managed to get to the SF. Sheer luck. And that’s the one thing bugging me for next week.

If we we are going down that line Why are there no telephones inChina .... too many wings a too many wongs so you will wing the wong number.sorry
I know the bin man came today to empty my neighbours bin he’s Chinese ,he said where’s you bin the reply I’ve been to Beijing the bin man said no where’s you bin he replied I’ve been to Beijing ,by now the bin man’s pissed off he said no dimwit where’s your wheelie bin he said I’ve wheelie been to Beijing, off to bed

There was a moment today where KDB after chasing down the keeper, sprinted the entire length of the pitch to get back overtaking every city player on the pitch and help defend.

In the early part of the season, I was a big critic of Kevin Brown, but when I saw that today, I was like ...."Wwwwwwhhhhhooooaaa"

Fair assessment but everyone is ignoring our decimated defence. I also feel we have to learn to be cuter, meaner, spoil the game a bit when in front, but it's not in our nature I guess. We also seem to be in total control then have a touch of the jitters and make mistakes.

Guillem Balague
Spanish football journalist on BBC Radio 5 Live
It was a typical Manchester City performance and a typical Real Madrid performance.
That's the thing which perhaps stops City from winning the Champions League, having that many chances and not putting them away. Real Madrid were completely out of the picture three times and three times they came back. For them, it is one player, one moment, one move and they score.
Both sides haven't disappointed us. Great game!
Dont like balague but he’s on the money there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.