Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

Impressive from @cibaman yesterday on the pre-match thread:

“If they fancy their chances against our back 4 they might be much more attacking, try to win the tie at our place. It could be a high scoring game. I would be very happy with 4-3 to City!”
Not so happy after being 2 up times 3. But I’m confident that we’ll score more than one next week. Just hope we don’t concede too many

Just in after a lingering walk home, was far too reflective for my liking….. an incredible spectacle but feels a little subdued in my own head, we had that in the bag and no sugarcoating can ignore it….

we went from the sublime to the ridiculous, making Real Madrid look like Burnley at times, if only we had Walker available, I truly believe we’d of spanked them by 4 clear goals..

Although deflated, we can do it over there but I’m scratching my head, that was an opportunity missed to truly underline we are hands down the best team out there!
Jesus Zin!!! Seriously - how can you be deflated after that?

Like others say, it really should have been a statement night with us battering a european giant in the later stages. But instead it ended up being a repeat of our home game vs Spurs in the cl couple of years back. Got a feeling we might look at tonight and that liverpool game at the etihad and regret things.
If we go out next week it will be because we lost, and I'll be regretting a loss. Likewise if we lost the league it'll be because we drop points between now and the end of the season, and I'll regret more than drawing to the second best team in the league.

Just in after a lingering walk home, was far too reflective for my liking….. an incredible spectacle but feels a little subdued in my own head, we had that in the bag and no sugarcoating can ignore it….

we went from the sublime to the ridiculous, making Real Madrid look like Burnley at times, if only we had Walker available, I truly believe we’d of spanked them by 4 clear goals..

Although deflated, we can do it over there but I’m scratching my head, that was an opportunity missed to truly underline we are hands down the best team out there!
Feel exactly the same.

Pretty pissed off here as I tend to be with City top end champions league results maybe PSG last year excepted.
Real were 2 down in ten minutes in disarray and we had loads of chances to put them away but didn’t.We let them in and now it’s anybody’s when the tie should be over.

I cant find it but whoever is moaning on this thread about lasers...give yer head a wobble son, playing one of the better european teams on the back of the worst sportsmanlike performance i have seen, it felt warranted, we got kicked up hill and down dale last game and the spirit of fair play seemed to be away on holiday. sems you have to be a dirty snidey **** to be successful in europe...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.