Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

Just back from the game so not had much chance to read what's already been said.
Brilliant game, should have scored at least a couple more, but for poor finishing. Defensive errors cost us the goals. Next week hopefully we have both full backs starting to give us some defensive speed. Regarding Ederson, Pep needs to have a serious word with him. He was far too casual at times especially in the first half. Not good for my nerves or my heart rate. Thought the flags tonight were great and helped create a good atmosphere. Bring on Wednesday night. Game on.

I said it after the FA cup semi - Fern is done at the top level. When he gets up to top speed he's not far off the pace but whenever he needs to turn and chase he loses 2 / 3 yards to most players now. Against jnr it was 5 / 6 yards. That clear weakness changed the game for us - we had to drop deeper quickly once we lost it and that doesn't suit our style at all.
Had an assist though

Previous round against Athletico? Whilst I wouldn’t say we where awful, we definitely rode our luck
We had 25 shots compared to their 14 over the tie. Got a bit nervy towards the end of the second leg granted but we deserved it overall….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.