Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

Our down fall will be Ederson, does he ever make a decent save, hes good with his feet but when it comes to saving shots on goal he's below average, you might all have a go at me, but I'm telling you hes not good enough for Manchester City
You sir do not understand the ‘city way’ if you think that. I agree as a shot stopper there are better, however as a key distributor there is no one anywhere near him.
Perhaps we should try and get Pickford, great shot stopper and can hoof it to Erling and try and pick up the second ball, assuming Erling on his way.

Last edited:
Our down fall will be Ederson, does he ever make a decent save, hes good with his feet but when it comes to saving shots on goal he's below average, you might all have a go at me, but I'm telling you hes not good enough for Manchester City
Yeah yeah, sell him.
Remember when Mahrez is not good enough? Sell him too.
Remember when Bernado is not good enough? Sell him too.
Remember when Rodri is not good enough? Sell him.
Stone? Sell him.
Gundogan? Sell
Cancelo? Sell
KDB? Yeah, Kevin fucking de Bruyne, remember when people say the team is better without him? Should sell him at that moment.
Sell, sell them all :)

Ah no, don't sell Foden, just loan him out when people cried for that.

I'm telling you when it comes to saving shots on goal he's not the best
To be fair mate, your post said more than that. Most people would agree there are better shot stoppers, but there is a bigger picture and he is integral to how we play. Not good enough for City, he is perfect for City

A few hours later, I want to remind to everyone frustrated with the one goal advantage that we got that we’re now used to handling this scenario. We eliminated Atletico in the previous round with a one goal advantage from the first game, the same scenario last season with Borussia Dortmund and PSG. There’s no guarantee we’ll go through obviously, but we have reasons to be optimistic. Against PSG they only edged the French out by one goal and same against Chelsea on extra time.

A few hours later, I want to remind to everyone frustrated with the one goal advantage that we got that we’re now used to handling this scenario. We eliminated Atletico in the previous round with a one goal advantage from the first game, the same scenario last season with Borussia Dortmund and PSG. There’s no guarantee we’ll go through obviously, but we have reasons to be optimistic. Against PSG they only edged the French out by one goal and same against Chelsea on extra time.
People also forget that we played w/o our first choice LB and RB against the most in form striker in the world. We won't ship 3 goals in Madrid.

Sterling made an instant impact. Conceded 2 pointless fouls, an offside and a waft at a ball in the box. Should have left Jesus on.
He doesn't have the necessaries,a waste of time IMO.

Compare the intro of Phil in the previous round.....we needed a talisman,an inspiration,and a difference maker......Foden took on that role and provided it,he stepped up when required as genuine world class quality will always do.

We need to find a replacement who has more quality,more substance,and more leadership.

On reflection......we are going into the second leg with an advantage having come through a strange but brilliant game minus our full backs,so from that perspective it was a wonderful result.

However......we simply have to cut out the stupidity and naivety,and we need to be more ruthless and focused.We always boss possession and we always get into situations that should be taken advantage of,but that final play/ruthlessness is nearly always missing and our own clumsiness often results in us being punished.

I think we need a couple more characters with that prized inner strength and leadership,a killer instinct......players that will stand up and inspire when the going gets tough,or Plan A is not working.

We are brilliant,but with a few tweaks and minor squad surgery,we are very close to being unstoppable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.