Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

I think this is the rub. The SC holder is given the opportunity to go into the cup scheme. If they don’t, they should be in the same window as the rest of the members
The same will happen with the cup final .someone who hasn’t been to a match in the cup is higher in the pecking order than a mere member. It seems to me to be inequitable
I don't think the club have got this right, but this does sort of point to the difficulty they have in making value judgements about "deserving" and "undeserving" fans. Does someone who has been to every CL game this season "deserve" priority over someone who hasn't been to one but has come to every domestic game? Does someone who used to do home and away in the dark old days but stopped coming in the 2010s "deserve" a ticket over someone who only started coming this season but has been to 10+ games? No easy answers to these really.

you are missing the point, i don't make the decisions, i just fear the club have gone down a completely different route, their is no denying there was a lot of apathy for a decade around the champions league from our fans, the club tried all kinds of promotions, but they seem to have now said fuck it the tourists are the answer in terms of money and numbers, i don't agree, just how i feel it is
Fair enough. I just think that the member is being given short shrift. The ST holder who doesn’t go to earlier fixtures should not be privelged above members when we get to the business end.

Does City Matters HAVE a member representative?

I don't think the club have got this right, but this does sort of point to the difficulty they have in making value judgements about "deserving" and "undeserving" fans. Does someone who has been to every CL game this season "deserve" priority over someone who hasn't been to one but has come to every domestic game? Does someone who used to do home and away in the dark old days but stopped coming in the 2010s "deserve" a ticket over someone who only started coming this season but has been to 10+ games? No easy answers to these really.
Basing it on points would solve a lot of this.

Fucking farcical.

Tried to buy for someone on my friends and family because they are out of the country this week.

Went on at 9am, got the email prompt and signed in about 10.25am, having been 7k in the queue.

Selected the seat, assigned his name, got the bollocks red message he isn't eligible (saying his quota is 0)

He is a Citizen member and could only buy today, so it's bollocks. Tried repeatedly.

Kicked out after 20 minutes and just told him the bad news.
Yeah it seems a few had this issue, including myself. So frustrating going through the queue, having 3 tickets in my basket and not being able to pay for them because of this bullshit.

Well to be honest - yes there is - that’s what “Loyalty” points are for or why have them? We all sign up to that scheme and appreciate even if we don’t agree that it’s a “best of a bad bunch” solution for situations such as this.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but the route of a lot of these posts is the fact the club has not used the system they have developed and promote to allocate tickets for this game!
If you signed up yesterday you were afforded the same priority today as those who have followed the club for years.
Some Prem games you have to have at least a ticket history - this today is a farce!

Yeah it seems a few had this issue, including myself. So frustrating going through the queue, having 3 tickets in my basket and not being able to pay for them because of this bullshit.

I thought I was doing something wrong, but it couldn't be any fucking clearer.

It tells you to assign the ticket to the person to remove the error, even when it's not an error and you know that person qualifies and hasn't bought already.

Fucking pathetic.

I think this is the rub. The SC holder is given the opportunity to go into the cup scheme. If they don’t, they should be in the same window as the rest of the members
The same will happen with the cup final .someone who hasn’t been to a match in the cup is higher in the pecking order than a mere member. It seems to me to be inequitable
Scollops springs to mind. It's another half baked idea from some fans' committee nonesense. A little like the gold and platinum ticket nonsense that has allowed those with few points to elevetate themsevles above regular away goers because they are prepared to spend an extra £50 at renewal. Also the increasing number of ex players rocking up and getting free for alls isn't helping the cause of those missing out - just becausen they played for the club! They were paid handsomely and the majority of them were sh*te anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.