Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

On since 9 and still 22k in front of me. Looking like a ticket in the BT Sport in the Pub Stand for me...if the club wanted to make this fairer they would've done it by now - let's be honest local fans and regulars for Wolves on a wet Wednesday, but for your glamour fixtures pack it with neutrals and get the tills rolling in the club shop

Exactly this. There is no conceivable way the club aren't aware that doing it this way is a complete shambles and blatant money grab. It's not even subtle.

I've heard on here that City Matters have no say or influence on ticketing?!!! I mean come on!!! It's one of the most important aspects of the fan experience. They have to be challenging things like this. Let's have dialogue with the fans but we'll tell them what they can and can't discuss. Hard not to view it as anything other than a box ticking exercise if that is indeed true.

I'm fortunate and have a ticket but briefly logged on at 10:30 out of curiosity to see how bad the chaos was. Over 45k in the queue tells its own story.

20230428_102759.jpg

I have been unable to join the scheme this season and had no opportunity to purchase ticket earlier. I was aware that at 10am the tickets would be available to members. I logged on at 8.30am to purchase a ticket and it said the tickets were available from 10am. I missed out on a ticket. Surely the website should differentiate between members and season ticket holders and allowed me to purchase a ticket.

I have been unable to join the scheme this season and had no opportunity to purchase ticket earlier. I was aware that at 10am the tickets would be available to members. I logged on at 8.30am to purchase a ticket and it said the tickets were available from 10am. I missed out on a ticket. Surely the website should differentiate between members and season ticket holders and allowed me to purchase a ticket.
It should've recognised that you're a ST holder but it didn't and that's your own fault (apparently)

Madrid probably wont sell out the 3k away allocation so hope there will be another 2k tickets available for city fans at some point
They have already been sold!
Madrid only had the third tier of the south stand.

Shambles

I'm starting a new career.... Ticket Touting.
I'll give you £100 for your Madrid home ticket. I thought it was illegal but all you have to do is have a company name and City (and the cops) will ignore it.
Blue Mist Ticket Agency.
I also do half n half scarves and for £50 extra I'll take you on a tour of the pubs before the game.
Airport pick ups and hotels can be arranged, pm me for details.

Disagree with your day 2 onwards criteria. Should be members with 5,000 points and attendance at x first-team games irrespective of competition, followed by a reduction in points and games attended.
Just turning up for CL games shouldn't count for anything.

Yeah anything similar really.

Personally though I meet the criteria for having over 5k points but not having gone to 3+ CL games this season.

I reckon a relative new fan with less points than me, thats been to 3+ CL games this season, deserves priority over me for having gone to the lesser group games.

But this is all just suggestions anyway and I think we agree on the overall need for sales windows based on loyalty.

Exactly this. There is no conceivable way the club aren't aware that doing it this way is a complete shambles and blatant money grab. It's not even subtle.

I've heard on here that City Matters have no say or influence on ticketing?!!! I mean come on!!! It's one of the most important aspects of the fan experience. They have to be challenging things like this. Let's have dialogue with the fans but we'll tell them what they can and can't discuss. Hard not to view it as anything other than a box ticking exercise if that is indeed true.

I'm fortunate and have a ticket but briefly logged on at 10:30 out of curiosity to see how bad the chaos was. Over 45k in the queue tells its own story.

View attachment 76971
why is that laptop covered in dried white fluids :{

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.