Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Android phone. Still showing Chelsea.
Ticket showing in my ticketing account but download to wallet is greyed out.
Any ideas?

My I phone season ticket now only shows the final Chelsea match. The option to remove will be because it is the last home match of the season. My ticket for the RM match is separate from the normal one. It is downloaded from a link in the confirmation of payment email from City wher you can download to your wallet.

If people have time they really should nip down to the ticket office instead of panicking or trying to work it out for themselves.

I had to put my season ticket payments back on to direct debit. Paid in full last season

Went to the ticket office, queued up for 10 minutes, explained the situation to the ticket office person, they put my season ticket back on to the direct debit scheme and confirmed my season ticket and 3 cup scheme purchases. Easy. :-)

Ticket office opening hours.

Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with the exception of Thursday where we open at 10am.

If people have time they really should nip down to the ticket office instead of panicking or trying to work it out for themselves.

I had to put my season ticket payments back on to direct debit. Paid in full last season

Went to the ticket office, queued up for 10 minutes, explained the situation to the ticket office person, they put my season ticket back on to the direct debit scheme and confirmed my season ticket and 3 cup scheme purchases. Easy. :-)

Ticket office opening hours.

Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with the exception of Thursday where we open at 10am.

Why would you need to put your season ticket back on the direct debit scheme? It's totally separate from the cup scheme payment debacle with card payments etc isn't it. Unless you mean you paid your season ticket up front last season and switched to DD now?

How long after updating your card details has everyone had confirmation that its gone through?
My ticket moved out of the ‘reservations’ tab and into ‘tickets’ pretty much immediately and it showed as a pending transaction on my payment card at the same time.
I received the email and the season ticket in my Apple Wallet updated a couple of hours later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.