Real Madrid post match post mortem

i’m not having any hate for Bernie. the guy is one of best players ever. he made a poor decision but he ran and ran for 130 minutes.
I won’t knock anyone for missing in a pen shootout. My issue with Bernie is that his whole season has basically come down to working hard. He doesn’t create/score anywhere near enough for someone of his ability. His whole season has been completely meh.

Again, it's immediately after a heartbreaker. Just give people a place to vent without trying to be a massive blue. Theyre not entitled...they're fucking upset. I'm upset.
I'm upset too, but man up FFS. It's inexcusable to be slagging them off after all they have given us over the bad decade or so. To read some of the posts you would think we had just been relegated.

Madrid h - Shite
Luton h - Scored the 3rd
Madrid a - Shite
Palace a - Scored the 3rd
Arsenal h - Shite
Newcastle h - Shite
Liverpool a - Shite
Copenhagen h - Scored the 3rd
United h - Scored the 3rd
Luton a - Scored 5
Bournemouth a - Shite

9 goals in 11 games. What a player...
Seems like a decent return rate for any striker to me. What's the alternative? If it's false nine then fair enough, but we won the treble not playing a false nine.

Anonymous in the big games, despite the fact he’s scored against every English team he’s faced
Must be no big premier league games

Can't expect to win a game by sleep walking.

We had our chances
We played like shit,
We shot penalties like shit,
We deserve to be out!

We have no one to blame but OURSELVES! Well done Real Madrid.

Doku was the lone standout and made things happen!

I know you don’t want to hear it and you’re pissed off. But I thought the better side got taken to penalties and lost by 1 penalty against the arguably the 2nd best team in the world.

Come on City beat Chelsea at the weekend.

Had we scored first that would’ve been a very different game. Not having a pop as I think the lads gave their all without playing well but sadly this year we haven’t actually beaten a top side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.