Real Madrid Vs Manchester City CL Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a great occasion. We can all be proud to see us perform on the biggest stage having seen us come back from the third tier. I used to dream of playing these matches. Now my dreams are coming true.

Really looking forward to this one. If there was ever a good time to play Real Madrid it's probably now as they look to have gotten off to a slow start in La Liga.

Amazing to think that a decade ago we were playing our local derby against Stockport County, and now we're going to the Bernabeau to play Real Madrid in the Champions League.

Re: How do we approach the Madrid game?

Though I know this won't be the most popular opinion I'll go ahead and state it anyway, I think we should go very attack minded against them.

If we didn't get out of this group I wouldn't be as downhearted as least year, the competition in this group is immense and I'd much rather us attempt to decimate Real Madrid and loose 4-3 than go defensive and loose 1-0. If we won, and won with an attacking team I can see us going on to dominate, the victory giving us a huge boost (one I think we could need). If we loose to Real Madrid away it won't really be the end of the world, but winning their could be something very special.

This could be just the feeling from the 6-1 last year talking though.

P.S. I'd start Dzeko because i'm crazy.

"Jose Mourinho questions players ahead of Real Madrid v Man City"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19616693" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19616693</a>

Hart
Maicon/Zab-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
Garcia-Yaya-Barry
Silva-Tevez
Dzeko/Aguero( Doubt he will be fit to start tbh so Dzeko starts)

Ronaldo on Tuesday

"messssssi" "messssssi" every time he gets the ball? He hates it in Spain, would be funny to hear all the blues that go do the same.

Re: Ronaldo on Tuesday

WNRH said:
"messssssi" "messssssi" every time he gets the ball? He hates it in Spain, would be funny to hear all the blues that go do the same.
In a crowd of, say, 60-70,000 there may be a couple of thousand blues. Will they even be heard?

Re: Ronaldo on Tuesday

mcfc2607 said:
I'm thinking

Yaya yaya yaya yaya yaya yaya toure
Kolo kolo kolo kolo kolo kolo kolo toure.....

That's good but I do like the Yaya song to Hey Jude whenever he scores - it was immense at the Charity Shield!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.