Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Post Match Thread

Nearly .... very very nearly. Under the circumstances we've got to be disappointed that we didn't take a point. I thought we got the balance just right in the first half. Difficult to analyse the second half from the TV point of view. I think we played far too deep at times and invited far too much pressure but who knows what it was like out there with a team of Madrid's quality with their tails up and a point to prove.

Marvin said:
Kompany had a great game as did all the defenders.

Collectively we should have kept the ball in the last 5 minutes. Instead Real Madrid had it and when Benzema or Ronaldo have it on the edge of the area you can concede.

Sorry but the defence can't have had a great game if we'de conceded 3 goals. Someone fucked up somewhere.

Lulic Lazio said:
cleavers said:
Hart 8
Maicon 7
Kompany 5
Nastasic 7
Clichy 7
Garcia 5
Barry 6
Nasri 6
Toure 8
Silva 5
Tevez 5

Kolorov 6
Dzeko 7
Zabaleta 5

Hart 10
Maicon 3
Kompany 7
Nastasic 3
Clichy 7
Garcia 5
Barry 6
Nasri 0
Toure 9
Silva 0
Tevez 0

Kolorov 2
Dzeko 7
Zabaleta 0

Why the fuck has this troll not been banned yet?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
All played well? Is that a fucking joke? We were absolutely wank as a team, ive never seen us so bad at passing and so bad in possession, on another night they could have scored about 10 goals but our luck was in thank god.

All the way through that I said I dont mind us playing this shit if we get a point out of it but to be 2-1 up and roll over so easily AGAIN after managing to get ahead for the second time, they don't deserve credit.

If it wasn't for Toure we probably wouldn't have even created a chance tonight and that was only because he can run more than 2m with the ball!

FUCK im mad!!!!!!! FUCKING RONALDO has to score the winner as well so all the rag ***** won't shut the fuck up about "once a red, always a red".

Agreed

this, startling lack of ambition from some of our fans, I don't care what we were doing 14 years ago and how far we've come, tonight was all that mattered and we threw away 2 leads in the softest manner possible, not acceptable and I can't believe some fans are so throw away about one of the biggest and most dissappointing nights in our history.
Joe you're starting to sound like a newbie.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
All played well? Is that a fucking joke? We were absolutely wank as a team, ive never seen us so bad at passing and so bad in possession, on another night they could have scored about 10 goals but our luck was in thank god.

All the way through that I said I dont mind us playing this shit if we get a point out of it but to be 2-1 up and roll over so easily AGAIN after managing to get ahead for the second time, they don't deserve credit.

If it wasn't for Toure we probably wouldn't have even created a chance tonight and that was only because he can run more than 2m with the ball!

FUCK im mad!!!!!!! FUCKING RONALDO has to score the winner as well so all the rag ***** won't shut the fuck up about "once a red, always a red".

Agreed

this, startling lack of ambition from some of our fans, I don't care what we were doing 14 years ago and how far we've come, tonight was all that mattered and we threw away 2 leads in the softest manner possible, not acceptable and I can't believe some fans are so throw away about one of the biggest and most dissappointing nights in our history.

Well said!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
joezilla said:
Marvin said:
benzema's and ronaldo's goals were good goals. You've got to give them credit

12 months we were outclassed at Bayern. Today we pushed Real Madrid to the limit. And maybe we should have won with a bit of composure.

Going to be difficult to respond against Arsenal who could well be our strongest opponents in the Premiership
if we conceded those goals in a more important game i would have broken my tv to pieces.

more important game?! it was Real Madrid away FFS!
if it was the knockout phase of the competition.

bert38 said:
Proud of everyone of our players tonight. Gutted, yes.

Real Madrid were a different level. Pressing high up the pitch and pushing us so far back when they had possession-the very things we are able to do in the league at home. The goals felt inevitable once the energy sapped. Garcia and Barry were so deep at the end that we were inviting them to shoot.

Our mistakes came from the pressure they created-the last 2 goals were products of the previous 88 minutes. This was the best team we have played.

Tonight showed that we are getting closer and we can be immensely proud.

This, still gutted tho.

BillyShears said:
Nearly .... very very nearly. Under the circumstances we've got to be disappointed that we didn't take a point. I thought we got the balance just right in the first half. Difficult to analyse the second half from the TV point of view. I think we played far too deep at times and invited far too much pressure but who knows what it was like out there with a team of Madrid's quality with their tails up and a point to prove.

I suspect that I'm drunker than you so am getting a bit sentimental but this is generally what I mean. We went to the Bernabeu Billy and we fucking put it up 'em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.