Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Post Match Thread

Sky Blue said:
mcfcjon said:
Some of you fucking people. We held our own and scored 2 goals away at the best team in the world and narrowly lost. Yes we could have been better... But not by much. I'm damn fucking proud of how we played in the first game of our second champions league campaign, and the rest of you should be too. Onwards and fucking upwards. Stop fucking melting down and giving those stupid ***** at sad cafe the best read of their lives.

I'm proud too....some absolute fucking goons on here tonight.

both these.

we just scared the fuck out of one of the 2 best teams in world football at their place. we also played better than chelsea who won the fucking thing last year

RandomJ said:
Heres a question is Kompany undroppable?

He has not been at the races all season and yes I know he is our captain but does that allow him to play shit and continually get picked? Maybe getting dropped for a game or two will give him the kick in the arse he needs.
played with lescott and i think the defence would have been a lot more aware of what was going on.

Quick note. I'm off for the night Ben but as always, I respect your contribution, support and intelligent comments. You make this place better.

What hart said after the game was spot on and how I feel! as fans now we have think differently 1-2 up with 5 mins to go I don't give a fuck who we are playing we should NOT lose that game....

I hate these kinds of defeats.

The second half was entertaining though. I did learn 2 main things.

Dzeko is better than Balotelli period and for now should be the main goal scorer with a free electron like Tevez or Aguero behind him.

Secondly, I'm getting a bit worried by Mancini's European skill, every year he's been in the champions league his teams are nervous and he makes some stupid mistakes. I mean I know for this one its still early on but if we can't beat Dortmund were out. He really doesn't seem to be progressing European wise. He still is a beast domestically.

conormcfc said:
Damocles said:
Because sometimes players who play for the best team in the world score goals that are pretty much unsavable.

Unsavable? All kompany had to do was stand still and it would've fucking hit him square on.

Yeah unfortunately I agree

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:
PistonBlue said:
And what was actually at stake?

Well, 3 points actually in our second term of CL football.

Our Club was pretty much at stake when we were relegated to the third tier of English football.

So yes, get a fucking grip, and a little perspective wouldn't go amiss either.

Bang. Fucking. On.

No it isn't, no matter how dark the days were playing in Division 2 we were there and we came back, great, but now we are a top club aiming for top honours and the mentality has to shift.

What was at stake? a win at the Bernabeu against Real Madrid was at stake. Top of the group was probably at stake, confidence and appeal around the world was at stake because winning at the Bernabeu would have send waves around European football, there was a lot on that game tonight. Never forget Division 2 no but don't bring it up to try and justify poor defending against Madrid when we were winning in the last 5 minutes, it's nonsensical and it's about time some of you actually focused on the actual game instead of trying to justify the loss by talking about Chesterfield, the perspective, we've come a long way, yes we have, but now we're here let's start acting like we're here instead of acting like we were playing at Walsall on sunday.

I only brought up getting relegated at Stoke in response to your 'most disappointing night in our history' comment. I just thought you were over reacting somewhat.

Top of the group, after one game? Are you taking the piss mate? Would you got the fucking flags out because we're top of a four team group after one game?

Your life must be a series of tremendous highs and lows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.