Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Post Match Thread

RandomJ said:
Heres a question is Kompany undroppable?

He has not been at the races all season and yes I know he is our captain but does that allow him to play shit and continually get picked? Maybe getting dropped for a game or two will give him the kick in the arse he needs.

if he dunt get dropped,tonight should have give him a big kick up his arse,how the fuck could he have ducked out of that at a time like that ?,he fucked up in the first half where he left the ball for hart,he should of just cleared the thing,have no confidence in him at all,5 games in now,at best 5 average performances from our captain

PistonBlue said:
AlthamBlue said:
How was Nastasic? Stuck in an airport and not seen any of the match.

Couple of dodgy little moments but on the whole very positive I thought. Infinitely better than Savic put it that way.

Won't say that yet. Savic started super well too when he first arrived.

Re: A Neutral Opinion (for what it's worth)

blue for life said:
Couldn't agree more and I think you are absolutely right - this Nasty fellow looks a class act to me - might have unearthed a gem there - I felt confident in him - more confident than when Lescott has the ball.

Also there will be more disappointments like this that is football - U****d had many of these even when winning trophies - that is just the way it is in this game - I remember them getting battered 4-0 at Barca around 1994 and thought they would never win the CL but they did in the end - you can only learn from defeats like this.

Woah there...Nasty was solid but I wouldn't go heaping too much praise on him just yet. He was turned by Benzema for their second crucially when we needed to hold on and stay solid having just taken the lead. More pluses than negatives for him for sure though.

conormcfc said:
Damocles said:
Because sometimes players who play for the best team in the world score goals that are pretty much unsavable.

Unsavable? All kompany had to do was stand still and it would've fucking hit him square on.
It was an error of judgement. The guy is immense and I hope he's with us for many years to come.

What a truly brilliant second half performance. Absolutely gutted we didn't get anything but with the attacking quality of real Madrid it was very hard to keep them out. The fact that real worked their bollox off to beat us at their own ground really shows how far we have come. Really cracking game and we can all be proud tonight.

PistonBlue said:
AlthamBlue said:
How was Nastasic? Stuck in an airport and not seen any of the match.

Couple of dodgy little moments but on the whole very positive I thought. Infinitely better than Savic put it that way.

i was thinking that tonight,but then again my 2 goldfish are better than savic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.