Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Post Match Thread

Damocles said:
I'ma waggit hunting

wabbit.jpg
About 9 posts up from your one ;-)

Blue Hefner said:
We tried to play a defensive strategy with offensive players eg Silva, Nasri. Take one of those out and play Milner i think we would have gotten a better foothold in the game and made the other more effective

I thought Hart's post match comments were spot on. As were Dixon's when Chiles stated that he needs to 'get out of that frame of mind'. Dixon disagreed and thought it was a positive(as long as we don't dwell on it and we move on)

Nastic(spelling) looked good, Nasri didn't, Tevez played better when Dzecko came on and Yaya would walk into their midfield

To get through tis group we need to win every home game and beat Dortmund away, anything else won't do as I see AJax as Villareal of last season
I agree Natasic looks a very good player. To do so well at the Bernebeu is encouraging. Despite conceding 3 goals and making a few individual mistakes, I thought there was lot of positives about your defence. It looks like it will be solid.

Nasri is a worry. He really has not stepped up or played at the level he should be. I know he got injured today, but even for the short moment he was on did not add much. I think Sinclair will get his chance.

Why are people talking as if we've already given up the ghost re these group stages. Utter rubbish. RM will beat both Ajax and Dortmund and \I believe that so will we. We have nothing to fear.

City fans were brilliant tonight, the yaya song sounded brilliant. Hope you all get home safely.

Very incouraging tonight, i think we'll finish second in the group.

Ray78 said:
In a strange way that was better than the Bayern Game last season.
Scored two goals
Nobody refused to warm up
Didn't have penalty claims turned down

Certainly better than Bayern away.

Pam said:
Why are people talking as if we've already given up the ghost re these group stages. Utter rubbish. RM will beat both Ajax and Dortmund and \I believe that so will we. We have nothing to fear.

Great post Pam...Lots of rag invaders tonight.

danburge82 said:
Ray78 said:
In a strange way that was better than the Bayern Game last season.
Scored two goals
Nobody refused to warm up
Didn't have penalty claims turned down

Certainly better than Bayern away.

Yep and we have a chance to still qualify.

Pam said:
You should definitely beat Ajax and Dortmund are defending like drunk men in recent matches. However, hard no team is up and running at their full potential yet. Subotovic and Hummels are actually very good, but have been awful. If they play like they have then you should win a high scoring game.

The away leg against Dortmund is a huge one. You are still favourites to come second in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.