Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Post Match Thread

supercrystal7 said:
Sadly this goes back to buying players late in the Euros and I think all the big teams except Barca (half their stars did not go) are suffering from a lack of a pre season. None on the big teams are up to scratch. Dortmund's defending has been worse than yours though.
Possibly, I don't watch other clubs to be fair, only mine, and whilst tonight may have been a great spectacle for the nuetral, as a blue I'm disappointed to get beat, but also disappointed with aspects of how we played. I assumed we'd lose tonight anyway, so to get so close when playing below par just makes it worse, we weren't very professional either time we got in front, and all 3 goals could have been stopped. However at this level the margins are tiny, and I never thought I'd ever feel gutted to lose away at Real Madrid.

cleavers said:
Sick Swan said:
though i suspect "hold hands and be happy in here" could of worked too?
Is this your first time in the post match thread ? Its usually war if we don't win 4-0, maybe you should just stick with your other forum.

please don't be like that, i apologise for not getting it.

This is my forum and the only one i will ever be part of, just like my team City.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
danburge82 said:
Pam said:
Kick the rag imposters here out. Pathetic.
What are you on about?

DB-I mentioned earlier that there had been a few rag invaders on this thread tonight.I think that is what her post is about mate
She's like one of those mad heads of I Am Legend.

I was really proud of the gutsy 2nd half performance but we need to be clinical in finishing. We cannot afford to miss chances at this level. Like a few have said earlier, our defensive frailties were exposed AGAIN tonight by a team that really needed to win and chased us down all over the pitch.
We just need to get behind the boys again and hopefully they will bounce back from this upset. You could tell by JH interview that he was pissed off and I'm sure they will tighten up. Let's not forget the bernabeu is an imposing stadium, they have got to come to ours yet!!!
The blues sounded great , hope you all get home safely.

Sick Swan said:
cleavers said:
Sick Swan said:
though i suspect "hold hands and be happy in here" could of worked too?
Is this your first time in the post match thread ? Its usually war if we don't win 4-0, maybe you should just stick with your other forum.

please don't be like that, i apologise for not getting it.

This is my forum and the only one i will ever be part of, just like my team City.
OK, funny how I'm not feeling convinced though.

Marvin said:
waspish said:
conormcfc said:
I find it hilarious how people are being told by the happy clappers to 'get some perspective' for basically echoing what Joe Hart said in his post match interview. Someone should let him know that we got beat off Stockport County 11 years ago. I'm sure that'll cheer him right up.

It's this 'we went to the Bernabeu and gave it a go' lot that need some perspective. We are the CHAMPIONS of England, we threw 2 sloppy goals away in the last 5 minutes. Go and ask Yaya if he's proud of that display.

Spot on fans need to change there mentality we were 1-2 up 5 mins to go it wasn't a team of 10 years ago it was a team of top top player there and we should seen it out and I bet thats what Mancini thinks too
Managers job to find the faults, and fix them. Players job to fight for the win and execute manager's instructions. Fans job to support the team. Find fault by all means but find the positive too, and there were positives in the way we held the ball under intense pressure and got right at their goal in the 2nd half.

I thought we played a great match but 1-2 up 5 mins to go we should of got something I look at our team and I believe in there quality that's why I feel we shouldn't of got beat but hey second year in champs league playing one of the best sides in the world maybe it's just inexperience but I bet all our players feel they should got something

Couldn't do anthing against the french kids goal (well taken) The Trannys...well disapointed.

Joe looked like he was totally gutted and showed the passion and the resolve that it wouldn't happen again in his interview.

Learning curve for us as a club, we will qualify now as the players now know the fine margins between agony and elation.

I think we will win the whole competition now.

Cheer up Blues......May 2013...Singing again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.