Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Post Match Thread

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Everyone saying Zab would have been better......He was like a headless chicken when he came on. Awful performance.

Agree all 3 goals conceded when Zaba came on as well. Can't blame defeat on him but he was awful at the back. Still I love Zaba and he hardly ever lets us down.

Last goal was a joke god knows what we were playing at :(

EaglesFan said:
Yea Edin is my favorite player too, but he is NOT second coming of Jesus. Mancini might be unfair to him in some instances - but he IS the manager, and the one who brought these fans the title after a looooong while. Edin needs to FIGHT, like he does, for his place on this team...and that's the BEST THING he can do, as playing for this team is a privilege not a God given right.

People like this piss me off just as much as those City fans forming an opinion of the group (Bosnians) based on "cases" like him.

Well said mate!

Gutted! That's all i can say.

Maicon way crap. Need richards back tbh. He wouldnt have got skinned by the tranny IMO.

Mad_fer_it said:
Gutted! That's all i can say.

Maicon way crap. Need richards back tbh. He wouldnt have got skinned by the tranny IMO.

I thought Maicon did ok he did play 90mins at stoke as well and is new to the premier pace he just got knackered after about 50mins when he went off that's when the goals were scored

Zabaleta wasnt 'shit' when he came on. He came into a game where Ronaldo, being the best player on the planet, was playing extremely well and was right in the mood.

No full back on the planet would've dealt with that. Coming on as a sub is difficult as it is but to be met with that is beyond impossible.

Add to that the fact that he (and Maicon when he was at full back) had fuck all protection from either the flank or the holding midfielders and the lad was basically stood infront of a firing squad.

Some of you are clueless when it comes to the game and are diabolical in the way you treat our players in defeat.

Interesting comments on talksport from a madrid journo,when richard keys asked him what was their thoughts on city,he said similar to real both have top top players,but they thought city have a small team mentality..

Tell yer what, we'll be delighted with this result in the second leg of the semi final after a 1-0 win in the first leg!

danburge82 said:
nocty said:
Pam said:
Yet another stupid rag... or are you just trolling? Poor effort either way, nocty.
no,whats poor is the stupid coach

-- Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:28 am --

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Calm down Calm down, put a wet tea towel on your head sit under a table, suck your thumb, and rock gently back and forth..............................................there you go that feels better!!

go chew on your oatbag horse

-- Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:31 am --

TCIB said:
I like Dzeko, but your just ridiculous.

I happily admit if i was a mod i would ban you.

There are Bosnian fan's here who do not act in such a narrow minded playstation type manor and i feel sorry for them putting up with the many who do.

Pathetic.

i remember a bucnh of people saying how they have nothing against him being sold as if its a cattle heard...and he should leave to play first team football...mancini has no character at all,first he gets emberessed in front of the whole world by tevez last year.then he says he will never play,then tevez does whatever the hell he wants and comes back whenever the hell he wants and mancini is like "ok" no prob ... thats called no character just like u probably have none and you dont deserve players of such caliber.
There are enough people like you to be able to make your own website like forums.edinDžeko.com or something and leave us alone. You're boring. You have no respect for the rest of our players or manager. We're better off without you.

As it happens Edin is one of my favourite players, I feel he's underrated and underused. But I don't slag others off at his expense who don't deserve it. Roberto is a very good manager and Tévez is a high level player.

Bring something interesting to the forum instead of whining about everyone but Edin.

all i said is that had he played dzeko from the start with another striker the outcome would have been different,because dzeko is in almost top form now ,the internationals helped him too,so there,im thinking about the whole team,you are just to unintelligent to understand that.And no,mancini is not a good manager,anyone can be a manager with a infinete budget ,all u have to say is i want this and this player...david moyes is a thousand times better manager then mancini for example.

danburge82 said:
nocty said:
Pam said:
Yet another stupid rag... or are you just trolling? Poor effort either way, nocty.
no,whats poor is the stupid coach

-- Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:28 am --

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Calm down Calm down, put a wet tea towel on your head sit under a table, suck your thumb, and rock gently back and forth..............................................there you go that feels better!!

go chew on your oatbag horse

-- Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:31 am --

TCIB said:
I like Dzeko, but your just ridiculous.

I happily admit if i was a mod i would ban you.

There are Bosnian fan's here who do not act in such a narrow minded playstation type manor and i feel sorry for them putting up with the many who do.

Pathetic.

i remember a bucnh of people saying how they have nothing against him being sold as if its a cattle heard...and he should leave to play first team football...mancini has no character at all,first he gets emberessed in front of the whole world by tevez last year.then he says he will never play,then tevez does whatever the hell he wants and comes back whenever the hell he wants and mancini is like "ok" no prob ... thats called no character just like u probablyI have none and you dont deserve players of such caliber.
There are enough people like you to be able to make your own website like forums.edinDžeko.com or something and leave us alone. You're boring. You have no respect for the rest of our players or manager. We're better off without you.

As it happens Edin is one of my favourite players, I feel he's underrated and underused. But I don't slag others off at his expense who don't deserve it. Roberto is a very good manager and Tévez is a high level player.

Bring something interesting to the forum instead of whining about everyone but Edin.

Being Bosnian myself and reading this shit is really embarrassing.
All this hate and slagging other players and even a coach for not playing Edin is really pathetic.
Dzeko could have left City this summer but he refused to take less of a yearly salary, so with him staying he accepted his place as a 3rd or 4th striker and that should be end of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.