Realistic outcome now for rest of season

PL - We can still win the title if we beat Liverpool away and then go on a run. We'll probably finish 3rd tho which would be an utter failure!

CC - Should expect to win it but with LFC getting Coutinho (and maybe Sturridge), who always has one of his 3 good games per season vs us, back and the fact that Pellegrini is Klopp's woman I think the r

FA - We're out next round.

CL - Probably our best bet of winning something (lol) if we get a kind draw. Think QF is probably as far as we'll go tho.

Last edited:
On present form 4th place is likely, but like previous seasons we have the talent to go all the way. Unfortunately we don't have the leadership. If we are to turn things round it will be player inspired. Right now they don't look up for it. Silva and Toure are looking shadows of their best form.

CO cup is our only hope for me and that's 50/50.

League - 3/4th
FA cup - out on Sunday
CL - out next round

Announcing Pep was a mistake for me. I'm not sure why they felt the need to do it. It certainly hasn't inspired the players who have lost two and should have lost the other too.

PL - We can still win the title if we beat Liverpool away and then go on a run. We'll probably finish 3rd tho which would be an utter failure!

CC - Should expect to win it but with LFC getting Coutinho (and maybe Sturridge), who always has one of his 3 good games per season vs us, back and the fact that Pellegrini is Klopp's woman I think the r

FA - We're out next round.

CL - Probably our best bet of winning something (lol) if we get a kind draw. Think QF is probably as far as we'll go tho.

Based on the disastrous home game against them and the fact we can't win an argument at Klanfield no matter how shite they are, I think that's highly unlikely!

Yesterday was the best we have played for months. Kompany made the difference dealing with the Spurs press by being able to pass round it. Sadly Sergio had a bad day missing one guilt edge chance he would normally bury. Indeed Spurs only had one good chance that they took.
Realistically the League is gone. The only way we will progress in Europe is if we defend well, so play 2 from the 2 Ferns and Delph in front of the defence for the rest of the season. We then set up the rest of the team to hit the opposition quickly on the break.
If we play like this we will have a good chance of turning over Liverpool twice and maybe getting something at Chelsea in the cup.

2 defeats on the trot will become 3 nx sunday and I can see that growing to 6 after trpis to kiev and Wembley and dipper land! That should be enough the get pellers the sack!

Like I've said before, wouldn't it just be typical City to throw all our eggs into one basket to get the best manager in the world and then finish 5th.

We'll lose the league cup probably to shitty refereeing and on our current form will finish 5th. Really hope I'm wrong.

CO cup is our only hope for me and that's 50/50.

League - 3/4th
FA cup - out on Sunday
CL - out next round

Announcing Pep was a mistake for me. I'm not sure why they felt the need to do it. It certainly hasn't inspired the players who have lost two and should have lost the other too.
it seemed inevitable that the Pep news had to come out. Sadly, the mistake seems to have been keeping Pellers for this season. Anyway, 3rd has to be the target, otherwise 4th. I can't even consider trophies after the last two performances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.