really p****s me off

whydelilah said:
BooksReject said:
Trying to talk nicely to you doesn't work, you myopic Stoke Neanderthal. Why don't you go back to your own forum, and discuss with your own fans how well you played last night, with your own fans how you certainly showed the big rich kids how to play, and with your own fans about how you are so excited about your 6 pointer with Portsmouth at the weekend, and how you can't wait for that particular football feast.

Leave the City forum to City fans, and opposition fans with reasoned debate without insult. Cheeky fucker.

Not really a 6 pointer.

They are doomed and we will be safe for another season.

You can have all the money in the world but it can’t buy you class – always remember that flower ;-)

Why don`t you just toddle off to your own forum where you can talk about your own basketball team on there. Shit City Shit Club Shit Manager and horrible fans who think there some sort of special team but the rest of the country wants to see go down.

Think he was on about me mate! Being from Stoke couldnt understand that my six pointer comment was slightly tongue in cheek - battling for relegation rather than a little further up the league. Oh, and less of the flower, petal.

TomInce93 said:
whydelilah said:
Not really a 6 pointer.

They are doomed and we will be safe for another season.

You can have all the money in the world but it can’t buy you class – always remember that flower ;-)

Why don`t you just toddle off to your own forum where you can talk about your own basketball team on there. Shit City Shit Club Shit Manager and horrible fans who think there some sort of special team but the rest of the country wants to see go down.

Jesus, he was bloody right wasn’t he?

“Noisy neighbour” and all that!

;-)

Have never understood why opposition fans go onto other clubs forums to stir up the shit...bet they all used to go round their friends houses on Boxing Day to drool over what they didn't have - therapy is the answer here.

BooksReject said:
Have never understood why opposition fans go onto other clubs forums to stir up the shit...bet they all used to go round their friends houses on Boxing Day to drool over what they didn't have - therapy is the answer here.

I came on here with the intention of discussing last night’s game, however, I wasn’t prepared for the delusions of grandeur that some suffer from on here.

It’s surprising how short some memories are.

You have a few quid and all of a sudden you think you’re like your more illustrious neighbours!!!

johnterry said:
SWP's back said:
Oh come on mate, don't take the piss. My father-in-law is a Stokie and got lift with him and back and even he admitted it was 10 men behind the ball. First goal scored from ball hoofed forward to Fuller who took a dive. Then a free kick and goal (ie from a set piece). Dis-allowed goal was from one of your "oh so great, I bet it is the main reason for people watching the Premier league all over the world" throw ins. Hardly bombing forward, clinical incisive play was it?

I am not bemoaning the way you play. You are very good at it and it is effective but when you (very rightly) went down to 10, you put everyone behind the ball. If you hadn't gone down to men then the chances are you would have been one down and chasing the game.

Now, what is the first chord of Duelling Banjo's again?

You sure you went to the match. The goal came from Delap running down the left wing and crossing a ball. Your defence scuffed the clearance and Whelan had the shot. Nothing to do with Fuller, dive, free kick etc. We beat you last season with 10 men, we beat you last night with 10 men and the ref saved you and we will beat you next week.

How many million did that team cost you? Still you got what you came for. Stoke are so bad you packed your midfleld with defensive minded players.

john john john, its stoke, nobodies, crap all over the field, go and watch telly (it's in colour now)or something.

whydelilah said:
BooksReject said:

I came on here with the intention of discussing last night’s game, however, I wasn’t prepared for the delusions of grandeur that some suffer from on here.

You have a few quid and all of a sudden you think you’re like your more illustrious neighbours!!!

Talking about 'them' in such glowing terms won't get you many more friends on here 'petal' - now, about that therapy...

whydelilah said:
BooksReject said:

money and delusions of grandeur have nothing to do with it ....when we were at our shittiest you lot were still shitter than us.....now get that SMALL TOWN CHIP OFF YOUR SHOULDER AND FOOK OFF

bluevengence said:
whydelilah said:

money and delusions of grandeur have nothing to do with it ....when we were at our shittiest you lot were still shitter than us.....now get that SMALL TOWN CHIP OFF YOUR SHOULDER AND FOOK OFF

Small town chip?

Is that the same one you “noisy neighbours” display so proudly?

;-)

whydelilah, what's the lyrics to your deliah song? Did i hear it right "i put my dick in her hand, and she laughed no more" ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.