Really stupid Facebook Status's...

SWP's back said:
SWPISHOME said:
Also, I think most people nowadays just go on nights out on the town just to get pictures taken for Facebook, Such and such has uploaded 42 pictures...And there's always loads of them taking pictures of themselves in the toilet looking in a mirror like a muppet!

The world is gone mad, Seriously f*cked up people in this world!
SO why are you friends with these cunts?

I don't have anyone on my facebook that does that.

May I ask how old these people and you are?

Furiously deletes all twitter pics before One is labelled a c**t *

It's all about who you have as friends.

If you are friends with everyone from family/school/work (and all their kids etc) then I can see it sucking.

The reason some people put up 'I'm tired, night night' or whatever crap is that they can't put much else because they are scared to say the wrong thing because it may offend someone.

Friend a few good people and like a few good pages and it's fine. Have 1,000 'friends' and like 3,000 pages and you will just get pages and pages of pointless crap to read each time you log in. As for the privacy thing? Use a bit of common - the same as you would when posting on any Internet site.

Josh Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Josh Blue said:
hmmmmmm I think he gets out plenty and lives a life of fulfillment but perhaps you know better?
No, he sounds like he is a real sad **** to be honest.

Facebook is just an extension of ones social circle.

If you add wanky ***** and strangers then of course your experience of it will be shit. I just have people that I am actually mates with (and Timmmahhh) on there and have no issues with it.

Anyone annoys me and I bin them. Very straightforward.

Yeah as I said earlier I have no problem with anyone using facebook why would I? Personally I don't see the need for it and when I did have it, it was just a tool for people to massage their ego with.

To balance the argument facebook does have some good qualities, for example, it is good for storing your pictures and finding people you lost touch with but in the long run it is a waste of your potential. If you delete your facebook you won’t lose contact with anyone important because if they are important they will find another way of getting in touch with you. I guess it can really depend on who you have on there but I still standby nobody needs it.

As for you calling the guy a real sad cnut? Very naive, judgmental and a tad laughable.

If a very well read and traveled man with a happy family who runs successful a business and contributes a lot of work to charity and helping others is a sad cnut, I dread to imagine what me and you are mate.

The video you posted came from his 'Truth Never Told' You Tube account.
Have you had a look through it by any chance?
At a guess judging by the number of websites he runs this guy spends more time on the web than he does meeting real people.
He's a proponent of gun ownership as a means of being free and a serious conspiracy theorist.
He is on a mission. Not my kinda guy to be honest.

SWPISHOME said:
Also, I think most people nowadays just go on nights out on the town just to get pictures taken for Facebook, Such and such has uploaded 42 pictures...And there's always loads of them taking pictures of themselves in the toilet looking in a mirror like a muppet!

How many pictures is it acceptable to upload?

Under what cirumstances? Location, event, number of people in the picture etc.

Timmmmahhhh said:
SWPISHOME said:

I don't know what's acceptable, Everybody is different and likes doing that sort of stuff, Personally I don't understand it, Going into a bathroom by yourself getting your camera out and posing in a cubicle to take a picture of yourself...Why just why?

BWTAC said:
Who needs Facebook when you have the "what's everyone having/had for tea" thread.
Spot on bluemoon my favourite though was icecream vans lol

SWPISHOME said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
SWPISHOME said:

I don't know what's acceptable, Everybody is different and likes doing that sort of stuff, Personally I don't understand it, Going into a bathroom by yourself getting your camera out and posing in a cubicle to take a picture of yourself...Why just why?

True, that I don't understand, it was the "Such and such has uploaded 42 pictures" part I didn't understand, people upload photos as it's their method of choice to share them with friends & family.

Any picture taken where posing in a mirror makes you a ****.

(unless you're in a Superman onesie).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.