Rearranged Fixtures vs. Sunderland & Villa.

Re: Rearranged Fixture(s) vs. Sunderland & Villa (Edited)

Which game would be postponed if we beat Wigan in the FA Cup?

Re: Rearranged Fixture vs. Sunderland.

Inter Me Nan said:
berryblue said:
Hull v Brighton Have been told they will have to play their 5th round replay on a Monday night because of the Champions League.
Bang out of order that, who honestly gives a fuck if they play that whilst the chumps league is on?
The FA need to grow a set of bollocks and tell UEFA to fuck off. It's ludicrous that they signed up to this agreement in the first place.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
mancity dan said:
Liverpool away as that is the weekend of the semi finals mate

Thanks SHB. We are going to get to a stage where we will have 3 games in hand over other teams.

mancity dan said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
mancity dan said:
Liverpool away as that is the weekend of the semi finals mate

Thanks SHB. We are going to get to a stage where we will have 3 games in hand over other teams.
I was looking at the league fixtures yesterday and Chelsea play Arsenal in the early Saturday kick off on the 22nd March, meaning we'd temporarily have 4 games in hand, madness!

Re: Rearranged Fixture vs. Sunderland.

Dubai Blue said:
Inter Me Nan said:
berryblue said:
Hull v Brighton Have been told they will have to play their 5th round replay on a Monday night because of the Champions League.
Bang out of order that, who honestly gives a fuck if they play that whilst the chumps league is on?
The FA need to grow a set of bollocks and tell UEFA to fuck off. It's ludicrous that they signed up to this agreement in the first place.

Over a century of history disregarded, right there. It's like deposing a grand old lady to make way for some brassy tart. The phrase 'the price of everything and the value of nothing', comes to mind.

How does everyone think we will respond to the games in hand? We seemed to respond positively when we were behind with a clear target in our games in the 2011/12 title winning season. We could have up to 4 games in hand and may be say 9 points off top, I think that gives us a real advantage in knowing what we need. Then again, having the pressure of requiring 12 points may be negative on the team?!

We could easily be outside the top four if we have a point where we have three or four games in hand on teams around us. There will be a lot of pressure on us to win these game win hand.

KippaxCitizen said:
We could easily be outside the top four if we have a point where we have three or four games in hand on teams around us. There will be a lot of pressure on us to win these game win hand.
Arsenal did it years ago when utd went 10pts clear, had a few games in hand, fred done paid out on utd and arsenal clawed it back. ..
All we need now is for fred done to pay out on utd........oh hang on a minute.....
Are they still 7th?

supercity88 said:
How does everyone think we will respond to the games in hand? We seemed to respond positively when we were behind with a clear target in our games in the 2011/12 title winning season. We could have up to 4 games in hand and may be say 9 points off top, I think that gives us a real advantage in knowing what we need. Then again, having the pressure of requiring 12 points may be negative on the team?!

I think it depends on the Capital One Cup Final the Wigan game and then the following Semi Final if we beat Wigan. Good results in them games will have a positive feel good factor and the momentum will be in overdrive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.