Rearranged Fixtures vs. Sunderland & Villa.

Re: Rearranged Fixture vs. Sunderland.

kupest said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
So I presume the villa game will be rearranged as well.

This is insane, we will be 3 games behind our title contenders. We will be playing a lot of league games in a small span of days. That said it could be helpful to know our target before hand for the points needed.

our points target never changes

Three points from every game

whp.blue said:
kupest said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
So I presume the villa game will be rearranged as well.

This is insane, we will be 3 games behind our title contenders. We will be playing a lot of league games in a small span of days. That said it could be helpful to know our target before hand for the points needed.

our points target never changes

Three points from every game

Simple old game really!! - I always think actual points on the board are better than hypothetical points..

There could be a point in the season where we have three games in hand on Chelsea, with Sunderland Villa and the possibility of Liverpool all to be rearranged if we get to the FAC semi.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:38 pm --<br /><br />
mancity dan said:
We will definitely be playing 3 games a week till end of the season.
Three games a week? What Monday, Thursday, Sunday?

Or two games a week?

KippaxCitizen said:
There could be a point in the season where we have three games in hand on Chelsea, with Sunderland Villa and the possibility of Liverpool all to be rearranged if we get to the FAC semi.

-- Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:38 pm --

mancity dan said:
We will definitely be playing 3 games a week till end of the season.
Three games a week? What Monday, Thursday, Sunday?

Or two games a week?

haha. I did mean 2 games a week.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
If it is true that it cant be arranged during CL nights then the only 3 weeks that the game can be played are:-

Week commencing the 14th April.
Week commencing the 5th May.
Week commencing the 12th May.

Not sure what happens as regards FA Cup replays. I take it they can be played on the same night as CL and it is just domestic league games that can't?
15th or 16th April for Sunderland (re-arranged)?

Any news yet?

(Nothing on the OS.)

...oh and what about the Villa game scheduled for 8th March (still listed on the OS!). We're at home to Wigan in the cup on that date (or the day after) now!

Does anyone know if we are trying to negotiate with UEFA for permission to play the game on a CL evening? Due to the exceptional circumstances they might let us do this if we have an early kick off.

west didsblue said:
Does anyone know if we are trying to negotiate with UEFA for permission to play the game on a CL evening? Due to the exceptional circumstances they might let us do this if we have an early kick off.

Not sure it's negotiable!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.