Recommend a Car

After a day of reading around, I've whittled it down to the following potential cars. i'd be interested in hearing your view on any of these. I need good boot space, and I like to be able to accelerate with confidence. I guess reliability is quite important, although I am likely to lease for three years so it's probably not a big factor. Cheers.

Skoda Karoq

Kia Sportage

Seat Ateca

Volvo XC40

Cupra Formentor

Ford Puma

Volkswagen T-Roc

After a day of reading around, I've whittled it down to the following potential cars. i'd be interested in hearing your view on any of these. I need good boot space, and I like to be able to accelerate with confidence. I guess reliability is quite important, although I am likely to lease for three years so it's probably not a big factor. Cheers.

Skoda Karoq

Kia Sportage

Seat Ateca

Volvo XC40

Cupra Formentor

Ford Puma

Volkswagen T-Roc
What's your budget and how many miles a year do you travel?

Skoda Karoq

Kia Sportage

Seat Ateca

Volvo XC40

Cupra Formentor

Ford Puma

Volkswagen T-Roc
The cupra formentor sounds like a sex toy

I live in a quite rural area with loads of lovely rural roads. Bends, hills, a few straight bits etc etc. None of Northamptonshire's speed cameras are switched on but you can have fun without going over the limits anyway.

There's a lot of joy in hitting apexes correctly, in changing down a gear...what can I say, I like driving.

Sure a metal hybrid auto box will get you from a to b but where's the fun in that?
Drive to Wadenhoe for a pint for me, fun drive from Thorpe to Oundle ( via Aldwinkle)

Skoda Karoq

Kia Sportage

Seat Ateca

Volvo XC40

Cupra Formentor

Ford Puma

Volkswagen T-Roc
We’ve had 4 KIAs (not a Sportage) and they have all been superb. You can’t go wrong with a KIA, plus you’ll have the balance of a 7-year warranty.

Skoda Karoq

Kia Sportage

Seat Ateca

Volvo XC40

Cupra Formentor

Ford Puma

Volkswagen T-Roc
First two I think. Both good value for money, nice kit, and enough room for you. Plus good Warranties/ millage/ reliability.

Skoda Karoq

Kia Sportage

Seat Ateca

Volvo XC40

Cupra Formentor

Ford Puma

Volkswagen T-Roc
Kia would be the pick of that particular bunch.

We spent ages looking at cars when we decided to ditch the wife's company car. (Mostly works from home now so the amount of tax paid doesn't justify what we got in return) and after all the searching we went for a two year old Honda CR-V.
All the bells and whistles you could wish for. A great drive, as reliable as you can get, and we have been really happy with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.