Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

ban-mcfc said:
shelovesyouyehyehyeh said:
That was a red card , as was Kompanys im afraid, although harsh.

Youve been harping on all week how Kompany shouldnt of been sent off, but yet complain when a similar challenge comes in and said player 'doesnt' get sent off.
You cant have it both ways lads.

Id say both sets of fans can be happy with that result.

NO, we are pissed off that kompany was sent off for less than that.

i'm not too arsed about johnsons tackle as he got the ball but all we ask for is consistency.

johnsons was worse, end of.

fuck the FA.

nice

21jy78j.jpg

Looks like a ninja kick to me

If Kompany gets a red then the same standard should be applied here, I don't care if he didn't hit Lescott use the same reasoning those other idiots say ie. "reckless intent" blah blah blah

Surely there are hundreds of tackles similar to this that go unpunished yet we have to suffer....

my opinion is IF you get the ball and not the man you should be able to tackle how you want.

if you catch the man then fuck you, unlucky.

IMO kompany's and johnson's were decent tackles but we need consistency.

the fa will do fuck all, as they play in red.

ban-mcfc said:
my opinion is IF you get the ball and not the man you should be able to tackle how you want.

sorry but that was a dangerous, totally wreckless and could've easily ruined Lescotts career. Do we have to wait for contact and subsequent broken ankle before its deemed a bad tackle ?

citymad said:
ban-mcfc said:

sorry but that was a dangerous, totally wreckless and could've easily ruined Lescotts career. Do we have to wait for contact and subsequent broken ankle before its deemed a bad tackle ?

But he didn't touch the player. I agree it was absolutely wreckless. It had the potential to be horrendus IF he had made contact. But he didn't. He got there first.
Are we now supposed to punish players on ifs and maybes?
If he was a second later he could have broken his leg, ya, but are they supposed to send off a player for what might have happened?

It was wreckless, but he got very lucky. That's it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.