Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

Re: Re: Re: Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

Comrade Buka said:
moomba said:
Comrade Buka said:
Yep. Consistency.

Everyone saying Johnson's tackle was far worse than Kompany's are living in Disneyland of the Blue Moon.

It was far worse.

City fan with tinted glasses. Shocker.

No, City fan capable of seeing two separate incidents and forming opinions on both of them.

Re: Re: Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

moomba said:
Comrade Buka said:
cleavers said:
In all the threads about Kompany after Sunday I said that if Gerrard did the same to Silva on Wednesday, we'd all be up in arms about it. Well how convenient, it did, just different names, and funny old thing a different decision.

The 2 tackles side by side are not hugely different, so what do we want ? Kompany to get off his red card, or do we want Johnson banned ? For me both decisions should be exactly the same, the problem isn't an "agenda" its the shit standard of referees, and both involved in these cases are just that.

Yep. Consistency.

Everyone saying Johnson's tackle was far worse than Kompany's are living in Disneyland of the Blue Moon.

It was far worse.
I agree, Johnson was about a foot in the air so had no control over his tackle, he flew in and could easily have done some serious damage. Two footed, in the air and not in control where as Kompany had control and and did not use excessive force imo.

Comrade Buka said:
DTeacher said:
There are none so blind as those that refuse to see.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y[/youtube]

The truth is out there.

Unfortunately, there are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

buckshot said:
If anybody really thought the precious Premier League was going to be won by somebody other than the Sky4 without a massive fight from the officials they're nuts.

Yep, they are trying their hardest to make sure we do it the hard way, shit refereeing decisions, the worst possible fixture scheduling, but at the end of the season, when we see Vinnie lift the PL trophy, it willbe all the sweeter that we did it despite the PL and FA!

Pam said:
Bluekiwi said:
Big Dave Watson said:
You also need to register with them first and get what they call a 'FAN' number.

I have emailed them twice, once about the VK decision and once asking them to explain the difference between the Johnson and VK tackles. Suffice to say that I have had no response.
I emailed the FA about the Evra elbow and Giggs tackle and got a reply from a Customer Relations Assistant - I thought it might be an auto-reply but I haven't had anything in response to my email asking for an explanation of the differences in Vinnie and Johnson's tackles. So perhaps someone filters messages based on the SUBJECT

Can I have the email address. I am so fucked off. First Balotelli at the Dippers, then Gareth Barry at the other Dippers game and now Kompany. I am telling you now, that second yellow Barry got would never have happened if he played for the scum.

None of these incidents were red cards worthy. What the fuck is going on? This is jamming it up now. We're without Kompany and the other players aren't going to want to go into tackles for fear of being sent off.

FORNICATORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just Googled "FA", but here is the link.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/WhoWeAre/ContactUs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/WhoWeAre/ContactUs</a>

You will need to register to get a FAN Number - it only takes a couple of minutes.

moomba said:
No, City fan capable of seeing two separate incidents and forming opinions on both of them.
Well I'm a City fan, and I don't think there was much difference, both could have been red, both could have been a yellow, both could have been nothing.

Shearer had it right earlier on FF, players are told at the start of the season by the referees, not to launch into tackles like that, and if they do they risk a red card. In the position on the pitch that Vinny did it, there was no real need, and even though it was a good interception, it was ill judged, especially so early in the game.

moomba said:
Comrade Buka said:
moomba said:
It was far worse.

City fan with tinted glasses. Shocker.

Good thing you cleared that up. Since I was looking at the Kompany incident, only.

I formed my opinion about Johnson's tackle based off my vivid imagination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.