Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

cleavers said:
In all the threads about Kompany after Sunday I said that if Gerrard did the same to Silva on Wednesday, we'd all be up in arms about it. Well how convenient, it did, just different names, and funny old thing a different decision.

The 2 tackles side by side are not hugely different, so what do we want ? Kompany to get off his red card, or do we want Johnson banned ? For me both decisions should be exactly the same, the problem isn't an "agenda" its the shit standard of referees, and both involved in these cases are just that.

Yep. Consistency.

Everyone saying Johnson's tackle was far worse than Kompany's are living in Disneyland of the Blue Moon.

Re: Re: Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

Comrade Buka said:
cleavers said:
In all the threads about Kompany after Sunday I said that if Gerrard did the same to Silva on Wednesday, we'd all be up in arms about it. Well how convenient, it did, just different names, and funny old thing a different decision.

The 2 tackles side by side are not hugely different, so what do we want ? Kompany to get off his red card, or do we want Johnson banned ? For me both decisions should be exactly the same, the problem isn't an "agenda" its the shit standard of referees, and both involved in these cases are just that.

Yep. Consistency.

Everyone saying Johnson's tackle was far worse than Kompany's are living in Disneyland of the Blue Moon.

It was far worse.

Re: Re: Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

moomba said:
Comrade Buka said:
cleavers said:

Yep. Consistency.

It was far worse.

City fan with tinted glasses. Shocker.

Comrade Buka said:

You're talking rubbish and if you aint keen on this particular theme park then......

Plus the two 2 footed challenges in the Blackburn game and only one yellow card.

Even motd spotted them.

Hate this.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Let's move onto the Scholes studs in the groin tackle.

Once again they just chuckled merrily about how Scholesy can't tackle on MOTD.

If anybody really thought the precious Premier League was going to be won by somebody other than the Sky4 without a massive fight from the officials they're nuts.

FantasyIreland said:
Comrade Buka said:

You're talking rubbish and if you aint keen on this particular theme park then......

There are City fans who don't live in Disneyland. Might not have occurred to you, but you learn new things every day..

There are none so blind as those that refuse to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.