Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

We need to make an official complaint and get the twat suspended for the second leg.

That is what i think so.
This incidence comes as a surprise for me and I see it as a great chance for Man City FC to officially complain about this and exposed how the FA is a corrupted and a double standard organization

that was two stright foot tackle!!!!!!!!! but when u the best and on top dont have too many friends ,including referies :( fak them , they will not stop us

Pingu the Penguin said:
refs are, have always been, and always will be inconsistent

we've just got to get on with it

That's fair enough, heat of the moment decisions made by humans are going to throw up inconsistencies and errors. Which is why we have an appeal system.

The problem is the FA are totally unaccountable, and very rarely do they alter a decision that was made in error, such as Kompany.
If as the FA are saying, VK's red was the correct decision then they should be default pull up the Johnson tackle as an refereeing error and issue a red card to the Liverpool player. That way we are all on a level playing field.

But they won't,they'll let it go.

For what it's worth I'd say Johnson's is a more reckless challenge the VK, but not worthy of a straight red.

Gray said:
The Ref was influenced by our last match and decided to not book anybody until he absolutely had to, work a treat apart from the Johnson tackle in the last few minutes.

If every ref did what Mason did tonight I would be happy.

The ref had an excellent game tonight. Only wish he was officiating the fa cup game but I think he may well have had a direct briefing from the fa before tonight game and like I said earlier the Johnson tackle just highlights how incompetent the idiots running our national game are.

Fucking. Clown-shoes.

90+2 min Johnson, by the way, was not penalised for a meaty two-footed tackle that took the ball moments before. Definitely a worse challenge than Kompany's on Sunday.
Henry Winter

bluelol said:
deano ou812 said:
johnson's tackle on lescott imo was alot worse than vinnie's,but the ref didnt act on it so we just have to move on.we dont want to become obssessed with every tackle made from now on,as our football could suffer as a result,we need to knuckle down and concentrate on our football and nothing else,the vinnie ban is a sickener but we just need to take our medicine and get on instead of feeling sorry for ourselves,as no one else gives a fcuk,and will just look to stick the knife in even more.

Deano whilst I agree with everything you say to move on is not the answer, there has to be a level playing field and consistency from the officials, we have a playing serving a 4 match ban whilst one continues on scot free
i agree but as i said imo mancini could become obssessed over vinnie's ban and it could start to effect the players,lets get on with our next game wigan, the standard of refereeing is the worst i can remember,hopefully these decisions dont hinder our chances of winning the league...

FIND THE MISSING WORD boxing - corrupt. Horse Racing - Corrupt. Politicians-Corrupt. English Football-

Hansen when the discussing Johnson's tackle quickly said 'Isnt it great to see Gerrard back' What Alan? Two footed, studs up challenges are the talking point at the moment pal. Stop changing the subject.

Hansen is paid £2mil a year for that shit. That's about 15,000 households TV licence money going in his back pocket. WTF. This biased dinosaur is fucking stealing a living off us. You have not been involved in the game for a quarter of a century Alan (and you Lawrenson).

It's all our money. Someone please start one of those campaigns were we say enough is enough, we will not pay until he is royally fucked off. None of us will get a knock on the door for at least 6 months or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.