Redcafe clowns

jrb said:
Liam.

Admit it Liam. It looks f***ing great doesn't it. 3000 City doing it at OT. 3, 10, 20, 30,000 doing it at COMS. I can just imagine your MIBS, all dressed in balck, singing "we do want we want and doing the Poznan. You f*****'s would be creaming your balck trackie bottoms at every away match.

But there lies the difference. You lot have always taken yourselfs seriously. You have an image to portrait, where as we just go with the flow and have a laugh.

Don't worry, I don't expect you to understand or agree.

You'd be surprised, when you scored THAT equaliser, seeing you all going absolutely crazy then doing the poznan, was absolutely horrible to watch, it really was horrible, but we don't take ourselves seriously, the 'we do what we want' is an ironic chant, based on the fact that all the decisions go our way, media love us, FA love fergie etc. we're taking the piss out of the fact that everyone thinks we can get away with everything.

And of course you have a laugh, this isn't me having a dig, but when you haven't got anything real to celebrate, you've got to laugh at yourself haven't you, life would get really dull really qucik if you couldn't.

LiamW17 said:
jrb said:
Liam.

Admit it Liam. It looks f***ing great doesn't it. 3000 City doing it at OT. 3, 10, 20, 30,000 doing it at COMS. I can just imagine your MIBS, all dressed in balck, singing "we do want we want and doing the Poznan. You f*****'s would be creaming your balck trackie bottoms at every away match.

But there lies the difference. You lot have always taken yourselfs seriously. You have an image to portrait, where as we just go with the flow and have a laugh.

Don't worry, I don't expect you to understand or agree.

You'd be surprised, when you scored THAT equaliser, seeing you all going absolutely crazy then doing the poznan, was absolutely horrible to watch, it really was horrible, but we don't take ourselves seriously, the 'we do what we want' is an ironic chant, based on the fact that all the decisions go our way, media love us, FA love fergie etc. we're taking the piss out of the fact that everyone thinks we can get away with everything.

And of course you have a laugh, this isn't me having a dig, but when you haven't got anything real to celebrate, you've got to laugh at yourself haven't you, life would get really dull really qucik if you couldn't.

Still couldn't bring yourself to admit it could you Liam. Not what I was told by plenty of reds who went and who I know. Perhaps they were lieing and they really weren't that impressed by it.

As for your do what you want chant. Your taking the piss Liam. You lot sing it because you really belive it. It's arrogrance that has built up over the years and stems from Fergie, as much as your fans.

As for us. Narr Liam. We've always laughed at oursleves and seen the funny side of football. As for your lot. You're too wrapped up in yourselves to be any different.

BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK.

LiamW17 said:
GStar said:
Because it sounds like you're not a City fan... the trouble is, you think we're taking things seriously. "What the fucking hell was that? It was the first time we'd seen anyone do that at CoMS, we didn't say on mass it was shit. Same way the same chant would probably be said to a guy wearing a kilt, or a guy with a big ginger afro or someone from Boro wearing a 1980's grandad sweater.

The reason you got shit, is because like a lot of utd fans commenting about us, you haven't got a clue.

You also think we're taking things seriously, when we say, you're "as interested and watching man city as we are" or that you obviously don't care about watching the game, we're clearly joking, in fact, I'm surprised that you've taken us so seriously, of all the fans I'd have thought you lot could take a joke...

Funny smell of burnt rubber when a fast backtrack is underway ! LOL

LiamW17 said:
shawgorbie said:
who give's a fuck what you scum think about it,crawl in a hole and die vermin!

Wow. Bit strong? All I'm pointing out is that most of you are having a go at united fans for having a go at the poznan, when you had a go first, then copied it!
But yeah, I'm sorry for what I said, that has obviously offended you.

The difference being that the Poz fans know we do it and are delighted that we have copied it.
So knob off, clit head !!

I didnt see that liam guy post anything offensive? What caused that la dee da? I assume none of you have ever met someone with an opinion different to yours? Grow the fuck up, some city fans have become so self obsessed its unreal.

jrb said:
LiamW17 said:

Still couldn't bring yourself to admit it could you Liam. Not what I was told by plenty of reds who went and who I know. Perhaps they were lieing and they really weren't that impressed by it.

As for your do what you want chant. Your taking the piss Liam. You lot sing it because you really belive it. It's arrogrance that has built up over the years and stems from Fergie, as much as your fans.

As for us. Narr Liam. We've always laughed at oursleves and seen the funny side of football. As for your lot. You're too wrapped up in yourselves to be any different.

BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK.

Alright, I'll 'admit' it, it does look fun, everyone all joining in with the same thing, yeah, looks very enjoyable, then again, when I see fans just jumping up and down, i think that looks fun, and I'd like to see united fans do that, but our chant, is not arrogance!! This is why we sing it, cos it annoys people, particularly your lot, cos it comes across as arrogant, cocky and untouchable. We know we aren't, but we know how much it winds you all up.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:42 pm --<br /><br />
dom said:
LiamW17 said:
You also think we're taking things seriously, when we say, you're "as interested and watching man city as we are" or that you obviously don't care about watching the game, we're clearly joking, in fact, I'm surprised that you've taken us so seriously, of all the fans I'd have thought you lot could take a joke...

Bcktracking from what? I never started an argument, or even gave an opinion, just stated a fact, that you have a go at some of the 'stupid' things we say. I'll stick my neck out, and say that there are actually a few that genuinely believe what they're saying, that you actually aren't interested in the game, but the vast majority, 99.9% say what they say just to try an put it down.

LiamW17 said:
jrb said:

BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK.

Alright, I'll 'admit' it, it does look fun, everyone all joining in with the same thing, yeah, looks very enjoyable, then again, when I see fans just jumping up and down, i think that looks fun, and I'd like to see united fans do that, but our chant, is not arrogance!! This is why we sing it, cos it annoys people, particularly your lot, cos it comes across as arrogant, cocky and untouchable. We know we aren't, but we know how much it winds you all up.

-- Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:42 pm --

dom said:

Bcktracking from what? I never started an argument, or even gave an opinion, just stated a fact, that you have a go at some of the 'stupid' things we say. I'll stick my neck out, and say that there are actually a few that genuinely believe what they're saying, that you actually aren't interested in the game, but the vast majority, 99.9% say what they say just to try an put it down.

OOh cripes !! Some wonderful subtle irony from the plastics that the rest of the footy misunderstood.

UUUUUMMMM.... Liam bach do you really expect anyone to believe that red tissue of lies about your arrogance..... as I type... bacon face has deigned to be interviewed on Talkshite , unlike after the recent games that they lost..

Perspective ??? Humour ? Sportsmanship ? Surrealism ????

No, on all counts

Bye Bye liam

I wouldn't even mind, but the Poznan ends about 5 seconds, if that, after the centre has been took, we are not turning our backs to the team or any other negative vibe, we are celebrating a goal and creating a better atmosphere, something the rags obviously wouldn't know about. ;-)

City! City! City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.