Redcafe clowns

LiamW17 said:
[Oh I know, bt living amongst a number of Leeds fans, and them knocking us out of the cup last year, was one of the worst footballing moments of my life, since then, I have despised them.

So you're a Yorkshire Red then ?...

Sky Blue said:
LiamW17 said:
[Oh I know, bt living amongst a number of Leeds fans, and them knocking us out of the cup last year, was one of the worst footballing moments of my life, since then, I have despised them.

So you're a Yorkshire Red then ?...

I am indeed :)

Sky Blue said:
LiamW17 said:
I am indeed :)

Eeh ba gum, you'll know fuck all about the Mancunian City/Utd rivalry then. Explains everything.

So you might think, a good mate of mine, is a ST holder at COMS, in fact if it wasn't for him, I'd feel i little indifferent towards it all, but with all the banter between us it does feel like we're both proper mancs

mcfcliam said:
What made you support United?

Manc family?

I don't see why you would support a club from a City you have no connection too...oh wait, it's manyoo...

It's not something I just consciously chose to do. I couldn't help it. My Dad supported them when he was young, maybe cos he saw them more often than any other team? Maybe because of Bobby Charlton, English hero and all that, I don't know, but it's just how I was raised, to support united. For me, you can't just choose a team to support, it's just something that's in you.

What made you support City?

LiamW17 said:
mcfcliam said:
What made you support United?

Manc family?

I don't see why you would support a club from a City you have no connection too...oh wait, it's manyoo...

It's not something I just consciously chose to do. I couldn't help it. My Dad supported them when he was young, maybe cos he saw them more often than any other team? Maybe because of Bobby Charlton, English hero and all that, I don't know, but it's just how I was raised, to support united. For me, you can't just choose a team to support, it's just something that's in you.

I was joking mate, I don't care where anyone is from as long they support their clubs for the right reason.

To answer your question...I was raised to be a City fan, I'm manc and so are my family.

mcfcliam said:
LiamW17 said:

I was joking mate, I don't care where anyone is from as long they support their clubs for the right reason.

To answer your question...I was a stockport county fan, untill things went pete tong with them and then city got taken over by one of the richest people going and so decided to jump ship, leave edgely park behind and ride this glory bandwagon untill spurs start winning or sommat.

;0) couldn't resist mate!

mcfcliam said:
LiamW17 said:

To answer your question...I was raised to be a City fan, I'm manc and so are my family.

It's quite refreshing to hear that, especially from a City fan who could be understandably a bit annoyed that so many of United's fans aren't from Manchester. I don't see why it's relevant where you're from, why should where I was born dictate which team I should support?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.