Redcafe clowns

liamctid said:
Can we ban this knob? Only because he has my first name and surname initial (I'm presuming) as me. It's bad enough when people get me and mcfcliam mixed up - I wouldn't want people now thinking I'm some red!

LOL yeah, same here.

I remember some poster started saying something like 'mcfcliam is a dick and thinks he's a top blue and makes up all the songs', when actually, he was talking about you!

I'm gonna get battered one day 'cos people think I'm you...wanker! ;)

LiamW17 said:
Sky Blue said:
Eeh ba gum, you'll know fuck all about the Mancunian City/Utd rivalry then. Explains everything.

So you might think, a good mate of mine, is a ST holder at COMS, in fact if it wasn't for him, I'd feel i little indifferent towards it all, but with all the banter between us itdoes feel like we're both proper mancs

Sorry but an absolutely PMSL (DD™)

liamctid said:
Can we ban this knob? Only because he has my first name and surname initial (I'm presuming) as me. It's bad enough when people get me and mcfcliam mixed up - I wouldn't want people now thinking I'm some red!

I'm sure most people can tell your allegiance by the ctid in your name :)

mcfcliam said:
liamctid said:

LOL yeah, same here.

I remember some poster started saying something like 'mcfcliam is a dick and thinks he's a top blue and makes up all the songs', when actually, he was talking about you!

Pretty sure it was the other way round - he said liamctid when he meant mcfcliam!

However I'd like to say - liamctid is a dick; however he is a top blue who makes up all the songs ;)

LiamW17 said:
liamctid said:

I'm sure most people can tell your allegiance by the ctid in your name :)

LiamWakefieldRed17...

Sky Blue said:
LiamW17 said:
So you might think, a good mate of mine, is a ST holder at COMS, in fact if it wasn't for him, I'd feel i little indifferent towards it all, but with all the banter between us itdoes feel like we're both proper mancs

Sorry but an absolutely PMSL (DD™)

Well obviously not proper mancs but you know what I mean, we do both really get the rivalry, as if we were from Manchester, is what I was trying to say

liamctid said:
mcfcliam said:
LOL yeah, same here.

Pretty sure it was the other way round - he said liamctid when he meant mcfcliam!

However I'd like to say - liamctid is a dick; however he is a top blue who makes up all the songs ;)

Well, 'massive_shroom' said this to me.

I no just realised sorry for mixing u up with him u must of been really offended haha

liamctid said:
Massive_Shroom said:
New you would chirp in I dont think iv ever met you but your by far the most annoying city fan I have ever come across, someone has just said he started it off yet you have to come on and say you did you sound like a little kid who thinks he is something that he's not i would go as far as saying like a united fan, nob

Sorry if I've offended you.

Just looked at your post history and in the thread about the Arsenal away game you wrote:

I usually just read this forum but thought I would sign up today tell liammcfc what a bell he is, you go on thinking your some sort of mr city nobody cares about you so do one, also going on about day trippers if your so clued up on city you would no it sold out straight away so how you think all these day trippers got the tickets I dont no so shut your little geeky mouth for abit will you your boring

And in that thread mcfcliam was saying a few things about our support - so I'd just like to ask if you either hate anyone called Liam, or have you got you wires crossed with posters on here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.