Redcafe clowns

mcfcliam said:
http://www.redcafe.net/f7/little-citys-big-day-out-323664/

PMSL...the irony is, 99.9% of redcafe posters won't be at the game.

They fucking hate the Poznan, because we're having a good time, and they fucking despise other fans having pride in their club.

They fucking hate the Poznan, because we're having a good time, and they fucking despise other fans having pride in their club
It's not often you post sense Liam:)but that is nail on the head stuff.

Halfpenny said:
jrb said:
If you ever get any s*** about the poznan, just point any Rag to this video and watch them squirm with.......(fill in as appropriate)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCFDrMpz9pQ[/youtube]

PS. CHELMSFORD REDS BANNER BEHIND FAT ARSE ON THE MIC.
Was about to point out the Chelmsford Reds flag at the back, I lol'd.

Not one of them is from Manchester.

Sad fuckers from all over who support 'MAN U' cause there local team is probley shit. Just ignore the cunts.

I just find it hilarious that they are having a go over the poznan when they are quite happy to make fools of themselves by singing build a fucking bonfire.
Also the small time comment is priceless considering they have the 34 years banner at the shithole.

I think the 'Poznan' itself is a decent little effort.

But not when you nick off another side - countless round Europe do it, let alone Poznan obviously - whilst trying to pass it off as original and something everyone should applaud you for.
Yes RedHead we copy the celebration Lech Poznan did at our ground and we're also trying to craftily pass it off as our own idea.

I just wish all them twats who sing lets all do the poznan whilst we do the poznan
would shut up. They're giving the game away.....

Dirty Harry said:
Blue Mooner said:
The irony is a rag fan taking the piss out of blues coming from Stockport when he clearly comes from Wales.....!!! YCNMIU

Even worse is the fact that I now live in Stockport and the place is rammed with Rags and Ragettes, how they`ve got away with passing that one over is beyond me.

Oh and I met Pete Boyle once due to work, what an absolute wanker, can`t say anymore than that on here but a truly pathetic excuse for a man.

How dare you. A world famous composer who gave us such original songs like " We'll drink a drink to eric the king" I believe he also wrote Beethoven's 5th symPHONY.

BLUENATIC said:
I think the 'Poznan' itself is a decent little effort.

But not when you nick off another side - countless round Europe do it, let alone Poznan obviously - whilst trying to pass it off as original and something everyone should applaud you for.
Yes RedHead we copy the celebration Lech Poznan did at our ground and we're also trying to craftily pass it off as our own idea.

I just wish all them twats who sing lets all do the poznan whilst we do the poznan

Quality reply.

These Rag f***ers don't get it do they.

Perhaps Boyle and his tier 2 commandos should sing 'my old man' in a Villa/Birmingham accent. What about a slowed down version of 'oh when the Reds go marching in'...... in a North London accent. Oh, they already do.

The Poznan is getting to them. I saw their faces at OT when we did it. After turning around of course. They'd love to do it, especially away form home.

Bet_Lynch said:
This one makes me laugh:

amolbhatia100
Has excellent taste in womenJoin Date: Nov 2002

An average of 5.6 posts per day, EVERY day, for the last ten years? He's probably never had a girlfriend.

Oh he has - his sister and his fat ugly mother

MCFC BOB said:
What I don't understand, is that United fans still seem fixated on the fact that we never fill the ground. I read that our average attendance this year is over 46,000, which is around 97% of capacity, which, I'd say, is a pretty good figure. I also read that United's average attendance is just over 72,000, which is around 95% of capacity, and that's including the day-trippers and bandwagon jumpers that City don't have yet.

And once again, United, like many people outside of City, seem to think that we do 'The Poznan' because we, as fans, are disgusted with what's being played infront of us, and that 'The Poznan' is a mark of boredom or disrespect. This is not the case. 'The Poznan', for us, really is just a bit of harmless fun and something a large number of our fanbase enjoying every now and then, and will always be a great reminder of our journeys in Europe at the beginning of our 'glory days'.

And I have no idea how our stadium screams 'small time'. But what is funny is that United fans are now calling us 'small time' to try and put us down. I have a feeling that a small number of United fans finally realising that we're good enough to take them on fully, and that we have finally matched them for ability. A Wembley Manchester Derby. I bet they never thought they'd see the day... and now it's there, they're trying to do whatever they can to put us down.

It is our 'day out' effectively, because the majority of the City supporters going to the game will actually have some long-haul travelling to do, instead of a short bus trip or a walk to Wembley. And it may be our 'day out', but it won't be our last 'day out' to Wembley, you can count on that.

I might take more notice of that if you weren't such a knob in matchday threads..... ;o)

Most teams we play take the poznan away with them but it kills rags that they can't because they would be copying there noisy no trouble neighbours

jrb said:
BLUENATIC said:

Quality reply.

These Rag f***ers don't get it do they.

Perhaps Boyle and his tier 2 commandos should sing 'my old man' in a Villa/Birmingham accent. What about a slowed down version of 'oh when the Reds go marching in'...... in a North London accent. Oh, they already do.

The Poznan is getting to them. I saw their faces at OT when we did it. After turning around of course. They'd love to do it, especially away form home.

They are absolutely thick as - most of them didn't get the Curly from Stockport call was obviously one of their own on a wind up. Now that's irony<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:31 pm --<br /><br />
ccr said:
Dirty Harry said:
Even worse is the fact that I now live in Stockport and the place is rammed with Rags and Ragettes, how they`ve got away with passing that one over is beyond me.

Oh and I met Pete Boyle once due to work, what an absolute wanker, can`t say anymore than that on here but a truly pathetic excuse for a man.

How dare you. A world famous composer who gave us such original songs like " We'll drink a drink to eric the king" I believe he also wrote Beethoven's 5th symPHONY.

Queer as well apparently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.