Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Usual Tierney, allowed them to foul at will and until late on kept his cards in his pocket, how Anthony was not sent off is baffling inc Var not telling hI’m he made an error
He booked him, so VAR can't get involved......Great decision though, he's probably the 2nd worse player ever (behind Dan James) to play in the Premier league, no red means no ban means he'll play more games for them!

Was that the first pen at The Swamp this side of WW2? I must admit I ended up in Cup Final mode thinking that we were gonna be screwed one way or the other. Turns out we didn't need Sergio, Kev, Ilkay 'n David today! Alex Ferguson, Nobby Stiles, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Gary Neville, Terry Christian, Mick Hucknall, Zoe Ball, Rachel Riley your lads didn't get a beating today - they were slaughtered. Wonder if one of the Edwards clan would be pickin' up the carcases!

He booked him, so VAR can't get involved......Great decision though, he's probably the 2nd worse player ever (behind Dan James) to play in the Premier league, no red means no ban means he'll play more games for them!
Of course VAR can get involved if Oliver thought it was clear and obvious error or after what Tierney told him was clear he hadn’t seen a red card offence they he would have asked Tierney to have a look

Usual Tierney, allowed them to foul at will and until late on kept his cards in his pocket, how Anthony was not sent off is baffling inc Var not telling hI’m he made an error
Not just the tackle itself but the way he swipes at Doku wagging his finger, completely out of control.

Love it !

Was that the first pen at The Swamp this side of WW2? I must admit I ended up in Cup Final mode thinking that we were gonna be screwed one way or the other. Turns out we didn't need Sergio, Kev, Ilkay 'n David today! Alex Ferguson, Nobby Stiles, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Gary Neville, Terry Christian, Mick Hucknall, Zoe Ball, Rachel Riley your lads didn't get a beating today - they were slaughtered. Wonder if one of the Edwards clan would be pickin' up the carcases!
It certainly feels a long time doesnt it.
First one at the swamp since the Keith Curle one in 92 wasn't it (pre: Premier League) .As far as I can work out I don't think any of our current team were even born when we last were awarded one there? It really isn't in the script to get a penalty against them (home or away) wtf is that about!!?? Fully expected us to go and miss it once it had been given ofcourse!!!

We should've had another pen and he should've sent the alleged gf beater off. Decent apart from that.
Good decision not to send him off, it would mean Antony gets a 3 game ban which would hurt United's opponents, got to see the bigger picture.

Good decision not to send him off, it would mean Antony gets a 3 game ban which would hurt United's opponents, got to see the bigger picture.

peterkay-peter.gif

Good point, well made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.