Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

It certainly feels a long time doesnt it.
First one at the swamp since the Keith Curle one in 92 wasn't it (pre: Premier League) .As far as I can work out I don't think any of our current team were even born when we last were awarded one there? It really isn't in the script to get a penalty against them (home or away) wtf is that about!!?? Fully expected us to go and miss it once it had been given ofcourse!!!
Good job Nana went t'other way. It was an easy save had he gone left!

Thought the ref was good today, if I'm being harsh he should have Anothy off
Glad someone is giving him credit. I thought he was good as well.

Took far too long to award the penalty which I thought was cut-and-dry and missed an obvious dive which then resulted in a yellow for Foden for calling it out but otherwise I thought he was very solid.

Just remembered that Maguire bear-hug on Haaland as well but that's literally half the reason VAR was installed to help him out in those situations when play is going on elsewhere.

It certainly feels a long time doesnt it.
First one at the swamp since the Keith Curle one in 92 wasn't it (pre: Premier League) .As far as I can work out I don't think any of our current team were even born when we last were awarded one there? It really isn't in the script to get a penalty against them (home or away) wtf is that about!!?? Fully expected us to go and miss it once it had been given ofcourse!!!
Just checked.

Kyle Walker was nearly two when Steve Bruce (now aged 62) brought down David White.

Johnny Evans would have been 4. No other player in City or United’s match day squad was born.

Red Cafe and rags on Twitter crying over the pen. The same incident when Rodri gets pulled, look at Maguire bear hugging Stones!

It’s a clear penalty. On Red Cafe, there’s a poster called padr81, apparently a “city” fan yet anything controversial he sides with United and likes to stick the boot in City just to appease a bunch of rags on their most popular forum. You’re no City fan you shithouse.

Just shows how we are officiated when he misses the penalty plus Stones being manhandled by Slabhead, was extremely lenient on them with cards and failed to send Anthony off yet it was one of the better performances we have had

Just shows how we are officiated when he misses the penalty plus Stones being manhandled by Slabhead, was extremely lenient on them with cards and failed to send Anthony off yet it was one of the better performances we have had

I think the ref didn't send Antony off because he was concerned for his gf. Antony already pissed at losing ref didnt want to make it worse

Red Cafe and rags on Twitter crying over the pen. The same incident when Rodri gets pulled, look at Maguire bear hugging Stones!

It’s a clear penalty. On Red Cafe, there’s a poster called padr81, apparently a “city” fan yet anything controversial he sides with United and likes to stick the boot in City just to appease a bunch of rags on their most popular forum. You’re no City fan you shithouse.
When watching the var replay I had a fear they were going to call the Slab/Stones one as the first offence which looked like it began just outside the area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.