Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

I mean, Aguero put a full set of studs straight into David Luiz's knee at full pelt (probably the worst tackle I've ever seen from a City player) and Fernandinho pushed Fabregas over the advertising boards. Think it's fair enough that they were both sent off.

We were just desperately unlucky in that game and not a lot of it had to do with Taylor. I remember De Bruyne missing an open net from about five yards (which would have made it 2-0 and killed the game) and Otamendi going walkabout for every Chelsea goal.
Think the non sending off of David Luiz created the resentment felt by our players and lead to our indiscipline.Suddenly Taylor found he did have a red card.

Think the non sending off of David Luiz created the resentment felt by our players and lead to our indiscipline.Suddenly Taylor found he did have a red card.
Not only that, but Taylor stood by and allowed the frustrated City players to become aggressive. He is supposed to step in and diffuse situations. He never does that with us. He always watches things develop, hoping they will get out of hand and he will have the opportunity to issue red cards to our players.

I mean, Aguero put a full set of studs straight into David Luiz's knee at full pelt (probably the worst tackle I've ever seen from a City player) and Fernandinho pushed Fabregas over the advertising boards. Think it's fair enough that they were both sent off.

We were just desperately unlucky in that game and not a lot of it had to do with Taylor. I remember De Bruyne missing an open net from about five yards (which would have made it 2-0 and killed the game) and Otamendi going walkabout for every Chelsea goal.
Fabregarse, as I recall, slapped Ferny which prompted him to shove him into the hoardings, and some big black guy threw Sergio to the floor. What Taylor did was send off two of ours when he should have sent four off, all for violent play!

Can't fault Taylor today. He was fair in his decisions and not swayed by the crowd. Our penalty would not have been given by many.

Taylor was inconsistent with his bookings Caciedo Gallagher Sterling had license to foul Sterling should have been booked and the fouls at the end on Phil was very orange Got big decisions right Not his fault for our performance though

Despite what the media and upset rival fans will say, that Haaland penalty decision was spot on.

Cucurella instigated the contact and at no point did he let go, until he'd pulled down Haaland. Yes, Haaland did briefly grab on, after Cucurella did, but he let go unlike Cucurella.

Despite what the media and upset rival fans will say, that Haaland penalty decision was spot on.

Cucurella instigated the contact and at no point did he let go, until he'd pulled down Haaland. Yes, Haaland did briefly grab on, after Cucurella did, but he let go unlike Cucurella.
One went for the ball the other did not
Simple

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.