Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Can't fault Taylor today. He was fair in his decisions and not swayed by the crowd. Our penalty would not have been given by many.
Did Taylor spot the offence that let to the penalty, or was it his assistant? From what I saw, Taylor was not looking anywhere near Haaland during that entire sequence of play. He did whistle early though.

Not only that, but Taylor stood by and allowed the frustrated City players to become aggressive. He is supposed to step in and diffuse situations. He never does that with us. He always watches things develop, hoping they will get out of hand and he will have the opportunity to issue red cards to our players.
Yeah, clever bit of subterfuge. I still don't understand why the two CFC players escaped red cards when Ferny 'n Sergio got them.

Did anyone see Cucurella pulling Rodri out of the space where Thiago ran into and got his header for their first equalizer? Surprised this is getting very few mentions.
I did. But that little point was ignored by Alty and his bent cohorts at Pigmob and has got lost in the melee of goals that followed. Never forensically analysed because it wasn't City scoring and after all,such omissions- deliberate or otherwise help to 'even up' the PL. And which as we are constantly told is "good for the product"....

If he could somehow explain why Gallagher wasn’t booked, I might sleep easier.
Yes and we were 4-3 up at the time. If the ref had made the correct call, maybe the score line would be different than how it ended.

Yes and we were 4-3 up at the time. If the ref had made the correct call, maybe the score line would be different than how it ended.
I'd love to know why Alty didn't go back and book Sterling after his clear hack at Kovacic when he broke clear, he booked Rodri immediately for the same offence.This is before the dangerous lunge at Phil.He was better than normal which isn't saying much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.