Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

I am a referee. You could if Grealish wasn’t getting the ball but Grealish through in goal. That’s why like Jermaine Jenas said it was a ‘monster of a mistake’. I say replay the game
I am yet to see an example of a referee signalling advantage, then going back to award the original free kick. I'm a former referee.

They have said they consider it human error and that he'll ref his next scheduled game as normal.

It's also nothing like as serious an error as the Liverpool one.
Fair enough. I'd still like to hear the referees rationale for the decision.

I am amazed Sundays shambles is being swept under the carpet, imagine this was Liverpool or Arsenal. Be protest galore

The more I see Grealish through on goal & ref blowing is corruption not a mistake.

At the time I thought calm down haaland but he should of knocked the ref out. I’m not surprised players were furious.

It’s actually sickening to watch.

No way city are being allowed to win league this season & even pep knows what’s going on.

so this is the same ref that did that VAR special of the Liverpool goal not given vs Spurs due to VAR miscommunication

and this is the same ref who in first round missed that absolute pen when Onana took out the Wolves attacker in 93rd minute.

at what points does he get sent to Vanarama league South...

I am amazed Sundays shambles is being swept under the carpet, imagine this was Liverpool or Arsenal. Be protest galore

The more I see Grealish through on goal & ref blowing is corruption not a mistake.

At the time I thought calm down haaland but he should of knocked the ref out. I’m not surprised players were furious.

It’s actually sickening to watch.

No way city are being allowed to win league this season & even pep knows what’s going on.

If it really was motivated by not wanting us to win the league this year by the authorities, Liverpool and Arsenal wouldn’t have had the decisions that went against them.

Personally I find it worrying how many people seem to genuinely believe it might be corruption rather than incompetence given there’s been errors and contentious decisions made in so many games this season (both favouring and against everyone).

It’s bad enough that they’re as incompetent as they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.