Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

PGMOL have been dishing out apologies all season to clubs yet absolutely no sign of one to us.

Do they only do it if it's a VAR error rather than 'human error'? Would make sense because our refs are that shite they'd be swimming in sorrys!

Not a mistake. He knew exactly what he was doing. Why he did it, who knows

I’m not gonna go down the rabbit hole of suggesting there is a conspiracy in the game to stop city winning the league. That would require too many people to be working together

More likely it’s just Cooper that’s bent and he’s involved in some dodgy betting scam

Yep he played advantage if City mess it up then that’s tough shit

In which case I go back to what I said earlier that that would have been an absolutely awful advantage to give in the first place and he’d have been marked down for it given the position of Haaland and the ball and how quickly he’d have given it.

He either had to blow earlier and give the foul or let play go on slightly longer to decide whether there was advantage or not.

Compare the penalty awarded at the Emirates where not only was he given advantage & shot they were then awarded a penalty.
There was no advantage played by Taylor on that occasion, so Taylor wasn't restricted on his decision making. We may have disagreed with his decision, but her could easily justify it. Funny that we've not seen that incident happen again anywhere though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.