Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Because you said, “Play in red and it goes in your favour every time”

So I assumed you’d have at least one example to back that claim up?

But anyway. Enough work for one day. Time for the pub I think.
Every true blue knows what I mean by play in red, or are you just trying to be a pedantic prick? if you are, you're succeeding.

Especially when it's a known fact that you are never further than 6 feet away from a raggy fan at any stage of your life as there are so many of them.
Yet not one ref has the bollocks to admit they are rodent lovers.
What are the odds on this occurance?
Isn’t that 6 feet from a rat? Ah yes you were right, as you were

Who's the corrupt cheating one tonight ?
Darren Liverpool. Sorry my bad, Darren England.

And I should add that all premier league referees are fair, the PL head never said it was good for dippers or rags to win the league, that ffp wasn’t brought in with us in mind, that all clubs are treated equally, and Santa really does exist.

Interestingly in 22/23 Brentford were the worst in the prem for delays in restarting. Thank fuck we all know that the ref will be on top of this situation tonight

Don't think we've had Simon Hooper since his corrupt genuine little mistake have we.
Wonder if things got said by the club, behind the scenes

Darren Liverpool. Sorry my bad, Darren England.

And I should add that all premier league referees are fair, the PL head never said it was good for dippers or rags to win the league, that ffp wasn’t brought in with us in mind, that all clubs are treated equally, and Santa really does exist.

Interestingly in 22/23 Brentford were the worst in the prem for delays in restarting. Thank fuck we all know that the ref will be on top of this situation tonight
Do I sense some irony here ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.